ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Utah Game Thread*****

It seems most games we either have an opponent shoot their personal best from the 3 point line or it is a dunk contest for the opposing team. Tonight....... we give them a dunkfest.

Reactions: QChawks
Payton needs to focus on shooting threes and one dribble pull ups. This bringing the ball up the court and driving to the hole doesn't work. Be like Klay Thompson. Less dribbles the better.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Utah so bad, they're gonna let Iowa hang around steal it at the end.

(lol, j/k. But really, Utah should be up 20+ right now)

Notice a trend the last four games. They get close about the 12-15min mark, then collapse.

It happened in Fast and the Furious when Paul Walker used his NOS too soon and the crafty veteran Vin Diesel used his at the right time and won the race.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Krikke has a chance to get it down to 7 after the commercials. Not sure the 3-2 zone has been that great, but at least helps protect against the dribble drives.

I don't like this game ... :)

hq720.jpg

Blow this up, and give Fran a defensive number he has to hit next year, like BF, or he’s gone! I always wonder how NBA players learn to travel so late in their careers. How do Hawkeyes learn not to play Defense? Having said this, I fully expect them to make a run, get it to 5, but lose by 12.

Any contract extension or pay raise should be tied to achieving a level he has never made. Currently I think he gets a bonus for just making NCAA tourney--- the league usually gets close to 7 bids for 14 team league---that isn't that high of a bar. Fourteen years in Conference Championship and NCAA run beyond 1 game are unattained.

Reactions: Bierhalter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT