ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Utah Game Thread*****

Who was the dipshit that said this games was over? What a loser!

So we've won? I didn't say it becuase Hawks do have history of scoring a bunch, but I would say we still have uphill game from here and the loser might have been correct.

It looks like Iowa may have emptied their gas tank trying to come back from a huge deficit again. This is not a winning strategy.

Serious question- was Pryce a recruiting mistake? I know he is young, but I am not getting a D 1 material vibe from him…

Last edited:
Sandfort has been very frustrating at times this year, just way too damn inconsistent.

Lol I'm out - good luck boys
Toy Story Goodbye GIF

Freeman just a freshman, trying to back down a 7 footer. He doesnt have the skill yet. Bad strategy guys gg

Hawks are masters of getting down big at the half, then chunking away to get the deficit to a 2 or 1-possession game, and then end up losing bigishly.

Great game plans, Fran.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I've seen this movie before, make a nice comeback but can't retake the lead. Let's see if I'm wrong this time.

The minnesota game we kicked Garcia in the nuts and he missed 2nd half. It might take another nut jab to get over the top

Just like that, back to 10.

It's like they don't even care, either.

Back to 10 down in the blink of an eye.
Peyton Sandfort having a night to forget. Iowa generally won’t win if he isn’t hitting shots. Even against this shitty Utah team

I was just thinking the same thing.... Sandfort's game is a little predictable at this point...

Curls of screens for 3s all the time. Low chance of driving

Reactions: NevadaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT