ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Murray has not scored.
Playing himself into a 2nd rounder.

He would be bargain if he slipped into 2nd. He's 3 and D guy and Keegan doing that very well in NBA right now. Kris is supposed to be the better shooter but not showing it this year---35% from 3 not bad, not great.

Now if Sandort had Tyler Wahl's inside post game and his 3pt shooting, we'd have a stud, but he doesn't

Wisconsin 27 - Iowa 26 at half.

wipe-eyes-cant-unsee.gif

Bucky with the "white out" was the most entertaining aspect of this basketball game so far.

It is a fvcking TRAVESTY that Wisconsin has a 1-pt lead at halftime tonight.

All these missed shots and only playing defense 20% of the time. Not even trying most the time on the offensive end when it comes to rebounding, when there are TONS of opportunities to grab one!

Its one thing to be losing, or lose, because you got outplayed by a better team. But there is not one chance in a million of that happening tonight [at least in terms of the 'by a better team' part]

son-of-a-bitch-chris-farley.gif

they need to stop shooting 3's. Concentrate on getting the ball inside. Perkins should just take it to the hole and draw fouls,shoot or drop off the ball. They had their Big out for most of the half and didn't take advantage. Just chucked up 3's. Is Murray sick? he looked like crap. Acted like he forgot to dribble a few times.

Reactions: skydog0784
Stock has dropped rapidly in this team. If they can only play well at Carver - they’re in big trouble come tourney time - one and done - both in Big Ten and NCAA.

He would be bargain if he slipped into 2nd. He's 3 and D guy and Keegan doing that very well in NBA right now. Kris is supposed to be the better shooter but not showing it this year---35% from 3 not bad, not great.

Now if Sandort had Tyler Wahl's inside post game and his 3pt shooting, we'd have a stud, but he doesn't
How is one supposed to be a better shooter if they have never proven it.

Wisky got called for more fouls than Iowa, had more Turnovers and it is toss up. Iowa needs to shoot the
3ball a lot better in 2nd half or this is a loss. I would expect refs to give better whistle to Wisconsin in 2nd half and they won't turn the ball over as much.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
we aren’t very good

actually we are awful away from Carver. Even at home we can suck (EIU). is just an average NCAA team.
Whats puzzling about playing well at home is that it really isn't that much of a home court with the crowds we get.

F the Badgers, we will not shoot this badly in the 2nd half.
Yes we will if we keep shooting 3's. There is seriously something wrong with the ball/rim combination. This was deliberate to keep the score close and to make it an inside game. Bo Ryan used to do this same shit with that bullshit ball that he used for all those years. We need to seriously not shoot any 3's at all.

they need to stop shooting 3's. Concentrate on getting the ball inside. Perkins should just take it to the hole and draw fouls,shoot or drop off the ball. They had their Big out for most of the half and didn't take advantage. Just chucked up 3's. Is Murray sick? he looked like crap. Acted like he forgot to dribble a few times.
This is pretty good strategy. We need to go down low. Murray has 2 fouls, he will play almost the entire second half.

With poor outside shooting and shooting in general it is some offensive boards, forcing more turnovers, and getting more free throws keeping Iowa in this game.

Wisky shooting well so if the the shooting evens out and everything else stays the same the hawks should win it in the 2nd half.

But the hawks need to hit a good number of treys to loosen their defense

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
How do some of you face each day.
Well, usually I get up and shower, throw my clothes on, scrape my car off when there's ice on it in the morning if I have time (and if I don't I deal with it and drive with icy windows because who needs to see where they're driving to drive well anyways...........), and then drive to work and get there just before I'm late.......most days. :cool:

In those instances I'm mostly driving south, so the sunrise is usually to my left. That's how I face each day...................how bout you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT