ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Wisky got called for more fouls than Iowa, had more Turnovers and it is toss up. Iowa needs to shoot the
3ball a lot better in 2nd half or this is a loss. I would expect refs to give better whistle to Wisconsin in 2nd half and they won't turn the ball over as much.
And they’ll have Crowl in the 2nd half, the only mismatch they have for us. This is looking like a loss…
It’s all about the 3 ball. This slump can’t continue forever

How is one supposed to be a better shooter if they have never proven it.
Sample size/window is the issue.

Both Keegan and Kris natural lefthanders. Keegan learned to shoot with right hand, whereas Kris is using his natural strong hand to shoot.

High School and prep school I think Kris was better shooter.

Kris not shooting poorly from 3 this year, just not as well as Keegan did last year and the difference isn't huge.
i don't think sample size is as large for Kris vs Keegan because Kris didn't play at all Freshman year and only part time last year, stuck behind coach's kids.

Sandfort for instance is shooting poorly this year--worse than Kris, that doesn't mean Sandfort is worse shooter if given a larger volume/sample size Sandfort would be better 3pt shooter than Kris. The difference is clear at the Free throw line...Sandort is 90% FT shooter and pure shot, but he's rushing things on his 3-ball attempts.

I'm doubling down on my hawks and under with hawks and over because america

It's the ball. Lol
If I had a 25k guitar I'd be Vivian Campbell.
Damn , if I had a 5k set of golf clubs I'd be Tiger.
Lame excuse.
I can't believe D1 scholarship athletes can be so bad at shooting.

Well, usually I get up and shower, throw my clothes on, scrape my car off when there's ice on it in the morning if I have time (and if I don't I deal with it and drive with icy windows because who needs to see where they're driving to drive well anyways...........), and then drive to work and get there just before I'm late.......most days. :cool:

In those instances I'm mostly driving south, so the sunrise is usually to my left. That's how I face each day...................how bout you?
There is no try,only do
He’s our best on ball defender. Not perfect, but very good.

Folks, we can’t continue to shoot this badly. I like our chances in the 2nd half.
We have shot badly every away game. Looks like theykeep the streak alive. would suck to lose twice to this shitty Badger team.

Iowa should have switched to the Wilson EVO ball when they found out it was gonna be the new official ball of the NCAA Tournament.

If the horrible shooting performance in the last 1.5 games is because of said ball, that's completely on them.

Two and a half games.

Iowa 3 pt shooting w/ the Wilson ball:
21%
(6-29) vs Richmond, NCAA Tourney
13% (3-24) vs Northwestern, Feb 19
8% (1-12) so far tonight
15% (10-65) Overall

Need Kris to score 15 in the second half.

Wisconsin will be flopping to try to get fouls on Kris and send him to bench. Kris needs to make some
3pt shots...entire team needs to grow a pair and make shots. Losers lay bricks on road. Mentally tough teams don't. The old teams of Bo Ryan---got to hand it to Bo,, his teams played well on road and were Bank at home.

Iowa should have switched to the Wilson EVO ball when they found out it was gonna be the new official ball of the NCAA Tournament.

If the horrible shooting performance in the last 1.5 games is because of said ball, that's completely on them.
My guess is Iowa has a contract to use what ever ball they are using like uniforms and shoes.

Sandy man coming out guns blazing. You just watch. I predict 4 made threes for him in the second half. (Yes I'm serious...and not drunk.)

• Love
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
It's the ball. Lol
If I had a 25k guitar I'd be Vivian Campbell.
Damn , if I had a 5k set of golf clubs I'd be Tiger.
Lame excuse.
I can't believe D1 scholarship athletes can be so bad at shooting.
Then why did the NBA players force the league to go back to the original ball when they switched the type of leather that was on it around 7-8 years ago. The players hated it and they did not shoot very well with it.

Need to run some plays for Kris to get him going and maybe he has a really good defender on him

Iowa is in a deep shooting slump. If just one Hawk gets hot in second half, Murray, Perkins, Sandfort, Iowa wins this game.

And they’ll have Crowl in the 2nd half, the only mismatch they have for us. This is looking like a loss…
It’s all about the 3 ball. This slump can’t continue forever
good point...probably a loss. I don't think they can shoot worse in 2nd half, but a little improvement is still sucking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT