ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Thread*****

He's our star....not a good game for him, but I think his streak of missing 3pt shots at NW and Wisky is affecting his defense.
Showing some gaps in his game (toughness/physicality and consistency as examples) that sure seems like another year in college next year could help him develop. I’m far from an nba scout… but would love for someone to tell me I’m wrong?

Reactions: Allaroundfan
But no one aside from Perkins even wants to attempt trying to get to the hoop or make something happen. Completely scared, unwilling, or unable to.
This roster has no athleticism. Our guards and wings can't beat anyone off the dribble, and it's a huge problem. Without a guy like Garza in the paint, teams can play us straight up and no help is ever required. To top it off, they don't have to guard half of our players at the 3 point line because we can't shoot.

In short....WE SUCK!

What. A. Sad. Effort. Players. Coaching. I wouldn’t be surprised if the trainers had a list of errors after watching this choke job.

Sweep Up Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Does it even matter?
I try to remain upbeat most all of the time. I understand there are ups and downs to a season, and I understand these are kids.

But if I am being honest with myself, I have to agree with this take. I will still watch and root for them because I am sure it matters to the players, but this team is soft, and whether they play in March Madness or NIT, not really sure it matters.

I will be surprised if Iowa wins on Saturday. Even at Carver.

MSU is riding the emotions of their previous 1.5 weeks and will be ready to go.

This iowa team is tailspinning.

They gave up in both of the last games, after figuring out they couldn't make 3s.

Showing some gaps in his game (toughness/physicality and consistency as examples) that sure seems like another year in college next year could help him develop. I’m far from an nba scout… but would love for someone to tell me I’m wrong?

Maybe, but if I am NBA GM and seeing Keegan...I would at least draft Kris in 2nd round and stick him in G-league and he can toughen up while getting paid vs trying to carry Fran another year.

That Essegian looks like he walked off the set of the movie "Deliverance".

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

NCAA stock dropped rapidly tonight - sure, we’ll probably still make it if we don’t lose all remaining games - but what once looked good at a 5 or 6 seed - now we’ve put pressure on ourselves (which will really help getting out of a shooting slump).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT