ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Franek available?

LMAO if you think Iowa is offering Michael Caliendo 6 plus figures to wrestle for them. Either
1- The Caliendo fam "leaked" it to mineo to try to get an offer from somewhere else
or
2 Mineo made it up knowing either way it looks bad on Iowa, and no one other than Iowa fans have the stones to call him out on it.

2 Mineo made it up knowing either way it looks bad on Iowa, and no one other than Iowa fans have the stones to call him out on it.

it’s 2. i don’t know how many times we have to say it. for people like spooner, yes we know having the money is a good thing. you need to convince the wrestling community not us. they are slow to adjust to the new environment and still think it’s cheating.

I have no freaking idea why Iowa fans get their panties in such a bunch over the fact Iowa is in position to offer big NIL deals. That’s something to be proud of. Dolts.

What they should be upset about is the fact they have so many issues getting guys to take the offer.
They have a chance with these guys because PSU won’t be in on them. LOL.

Reactions: nitlion6
LMAO if you think Iowa is offering Michael Caliendo 6 plus figures to wrestle for them. Either
1- The Caliendo fam "leaked" it to mineo to try to get an offer from somewhere else
or
Man mineo is gonna say that everyone is getting offered a big bag from Iowa. He would probably post that a random transfer from sacred heart is getting offered 200k from Iowa if it meant he would troll the hawkeye community. Dudes a troll

Reactions: natchrlman
If that's the case, PK should be going 157 anyway. If he handles the cut alright, he's immediately a finalist threat, if not favorite. At 165, he's a r12ish guy with some low AA upside.
I don't disagree on this at all and don't have inside info on this. Just what CP said at the time we were recruiting Griffith, he made it seem like he had heard from coaches that was the plan if they landed Shane G.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT