ADVERTISEMENT

*****Kadyn Proctor has Committed to Iowa*****

You must not be very good at geography. Ann Arbor is north of Iowa City genius and my team won the NATTY! CONGRATS on winning the worst division in P5 football lol. You know what they say about assuming something about someone...

And no, Iowa has zero chance of ever doing anything. Your program could not be any more boring and mediocre lmao
Pretty tough to tell when all your post are on an Iowa board and one in a husker thread. For such a “diehard” see you have zero post on them. You must have what they call tiny dick syndrome. Hope your mom is making you some meatloaf tonight loser.

Last edited:
Boyz…. If we get a great OC and some healthy offensive players…..we going to the playoffs
I’m not sure why this post drew laugh emojis.

We just need competence on offense, a little bit of it, and we’re looking at a top 4 finish in the B1G.

@OSU, yeah, that’s a loss. WHERE ARE THE OTHER LOSSES?! The other 11 games, we could easily be favored in each one.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
oh-my-god-randy-marsh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: iahawkeyes17
What follows is some more "content" that has been posted in the duplicate thread.

Who knew the Iowa fan base had so many clowns?

@Packer54 , since you have JR on ignore.....
Like I wrote in the other thread, I don’t think anyone was trying to one up someone. This thread and the other thread were posted four minutes apart.

It would be nice, though, to keep just one thread going. Since yours happened to be first, maybe do the star thing and make it official. Lol.

Great day for Iowa football regardless.

Like I wrote in the other thread, I don’t think anyone was trying to one up someone. This thread and the other thread were posted four minutes apart.

It would be nice, though, to keep just one thread going. Since yours happened to be first, maybe do the star thing and make it official. Lol.

I actually looked to see if a thread had been started before I started a new one

And agreed. Great day. Heck, great week.

This KP arrival, one person, will improve our offensive line to "Solid" immediately.
So glad to have him on board.
Now we just need some "solid" QB play to jump start the offense. I'm not that stressed about WR play because I really think the coaching was not good at all and a new coach will fix that mess.

This KP arrival, one person, will improve our offensive line to "Solid" immediately.
Now we just need some "solid" QB play to jump start the offense. I'm not that stressed about WR play because I really think the coaching was not good at all and a new coach will fix that mess.

Who's the starting 5 on the offensive line now?

Let's hope the new OC has enough autonomy to pick his own qb.
Cade, because of injuries, and Hill, because he's not a D1 qb, are not going to cut it.

Reactions: RothMatt
Who's the starting 5 on the offensive line now?
Even if I was at practice everyday, I still wouldn't be able to tell you 🙃.
I just hope they take a deep dive into looking at who is really the best at the Center position. I'm still not sold on Jones ability to make the correct line call presnap.
Guys are out of position too many times per game.

Like I wrote in the other thread, I don’t think anyone was trying to one up someone. This thread and the other thread were posted four minutes apart. It would be nice, though, to keep just one thread going. Since yours happened to be first, maybe do the star thing and make it official. Lol.

Stars added, per your request.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT