ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

Tough to win when You have Iowa's Offense Michigan and the Refs against You . Obvious this Officiating Crew got the marching orders and checks from the B1G Office

Reactions: desihawk
one could make a kennedy level documentary about the officiating in this game
its not just 4-5 blatantly egregious calls but the sly spots and noncalld on the opponent

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
That is 100% on Ferments for employing his special needs offspring.....such an "Iowa" type play.
Are you really that big of an idiot? Do you really think BF called a 1 yard out when they needed 3 yards? Does it even occur to some of you jackwads that the receiver ran his route short? Or that the other receiver would have been open if he hadn’t been held by the defender?

Throw the ball in the end zone. Too much dinking around. JFC. Another third down run? JFC. Throwing short of the sticks on 4th down? FFS. This is why Brian needs fired and Kirk needs to retire.

And what a phantom PI that was.

I feel like we are watching this the same exact way. Brian sucks at his job, that's not deniable at this point. Kirk needs to retire or let go of infecting the offense with his outdated philosophy. It doesn't matter who the coordinator is, we're going to see zone run, bootlegs, bubble screen, etc... we've seen the same base plays for 20+ years now.

Reactions: HawkLogic
I could have mentioned the Offsides.... or the 13 Florida Guys on the field lol..... but yeah... this is as glaring of an example of having the fix in as that was.
This is nowhere near as bad as 2005. Solomon getting his face masked ripped off and getting called for personal foul. Disconcerting signals. Blatant guys from Florida running off late. Greenway offisides at the end. A couple more I’m forgetting. Not even close.

Ah yes. 4 minutes to go, need two touchdowns, and running the ball really isn't much of an option now. It's a good thing we have Petras.

• Love
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT