ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 3 Thread

New year, same result. Brands will have to wait for his next senior contender to turn that narrative around.

Woods doesn't finish across for the double leg TD and instead cracks it down, just like Rathjen, and ends up being put in a cradle just like Caleb.
When Iowa finally figures out not to crack down and give up inside position for cradle it will be a miracle.
Woods was in on 3 deep shots and wanted to roll around for a finish, not smart.

That kid did absolutely nothing for 6.5 minutes. Disgusting.
Scored off of Real’s shot. We desperately need to improve our scrambling ability. That should 100% be a focus in the off season. I don’t care if they work on anything else. Being able to scramble gives you leeway if you don’t take the best shot. It’s an issue and it’s bit us again. Damn

Last edited:
Scored off of Real’s shot. We desperately need to improve our scrambling ability. That should 100% be a focus in the off season. I don’t care if they work in anything else. Being able to scramble gives you leeway if you don’t take the best shot. It’s an issue and it’s bit us again. Damn
Until Tom shakes up the coaching staff, this will always be a weak spot. Scrambling and finishing shots have been an issue for way too long.

I did not want to comment on this until after the tournament, but the officiating is criminal and it’s not just Hawkeye matches.
Fix got a stallmate in about 5 seconds when Frost was improving but they just let that UNC kid work for 30 seconds without calling a stallmate. It's the inconsistency on calls that is so frustrating.

Someone find a video of the Davis tantrum to cheer me up. Didn't make it home in time to catch it
Oh I hope you find it. I guess I didn’t see it coming and I was like wtf is this. Tantrum is exactly the word to describe it too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT