ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Match Thread

Really good matches so far. Tom was about to throw the challenge "shoe" in the background.

Hard to challenge the gas tank with all the stoppages

Reactions: IRONBIRD
How is it not 6-2 for Real? I get that he didn't change the hold...but shouldn't he get credit for the 4 count instead of the 2 count for backs? I know he didn't change the grip...but why wouldn't he get the higher count?
He got a 2 count, then held it, for 2 more count. I
Agree

How is it not 6-2 for Real? I get that he didn't change the hold...but shouldn't he get credit for the 4 count instead of the 2 count for backs? I know he didn't change the grip...but why wouldn't he get the higher count?
because when you change a call, you go back to the point of the change. attention @Hawktagonapus this is exactly what i'm talking about. his incompetence cost real woods 2 points in a top 5 match up. those are critical. this is by far the worst officiating i've seen at this level and we're not even done with match 3.

very good composure from woods in a wild, roll around match. that could have gone south quickly. hardy mostly dictated the style of the match and real beat him at his own game. excellent job.

I'm not sure why it's not 6-2 after Nebraska's second challenge at 141. Even if Woods didn't change the hold, he's still able to get the additional 2 points, and he held him for 4 seconds.
pretty sure it goes back to point of the call change, which would be when the official awarded the first 2 incorrectly. everything after that disappears which is why it went back to 29 seconds.

pretty sure it goes back to point of the call change, which would be when the official awarded the first 2 incorrectly. everything after that disappears which is why it went back to 29 seconds.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but that seems stupid to me. I get going back to the point of the incident when it involves a takedown, reversal or escape (starts or stops riding time)...but in the case the "advantage" hadn't changed at all...awarding a 6-2 lead and picking up where you left off just makes sense.

But they gave him those 2 back points, that's why it was 4-2, so that doesn't make sense.

Man, they give the top ranked guys real quick stalemate, lol. Not just Nebraska, just something I've noticed throughout the years, including for Iowa guys.

Reactions: js8793
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT