ADVERTISEMENT

NWCA All-Star Classic tonight

The-Dude-Abides

HR All-State
Jan 1, 2023
Starts at 6 pm CST. Only on Flo I believe. Wish Real was wrestling here. Should be some good matchups. Most looking forward to heavyweight.

125: #1 Matt Ramos, Purdue vs #2 Anthony Noto, Lock Haven

133: #4 Sam Latona, Virginia Tech vs #6 Connor McGonagle, Lehigh

141: #3 Lachlan McNeil, North Carolina vs #6 Clay Carlson, South Dakota State

149: #2 Shayne Van Ness, Penn State vs #3 Kyle Parco, Arizona State

157: #1 Nick Novak, St. Cloud State vs. No. 2 Nolan Hertel, UW-LaCrosse

165: #4 Dean Hamiti, Wisconsin vs #6 Izzak Olejnik, Oklahoma State

174: #1 Carter Starocci, Penn State vs #3 Mekhi Lewis, Virginia Tech

184: #1 Parker Keckeisen, Northern Iowa vs #2 Bernie Truax, Penn State

197: #1 Aaron Brooks, Penn State vs #2 Tanner Sloan, South Dakota State

285: #1 Greg Kerkvliet, Penn State vs #2 Wyatt Hendrickson, Air Force

You know instead of being a dick bag you could just not say anything.
Public service announcement, if you’re into fat chicks, don’t let me stand in your way. For those of you that aren’t’, let me give you a visual. One chubby coach from a college I’ve never heard of gave her chubby athlete the lightest pre-match slaps I’ve ever seen. Like little baby, encouraging love taps. I threw up in my mouth a little.

• Haha
Reactions: Creek Side
Public service announcement, if you’re into fat chicks, don’t let me stand in your way. For those of you that aren’t’, let me give you a visual. One chubby coach from a college I’ve never heard of gave her chubby athlete the lightest pre-match slaps I’ve ever seen. Like little baby, encouraging love taps. I threw up in my mouth a little.
What a weird thing to obsess about

What a weird thing to obsess about
Obsess? No way, call it like I see it. I get that we are super woke now and can’t criticize anything that lines up with that narrative, but this is abysmal. The opposite of athleticism is what I’m witnessing and we pretend it’s amazing. I don’t get it.

Reactions: Jayhouse
You know you could've not said anything, but you double down on being a shitty person. Congrats I guess. Good job.

deede wins but not after the garbage psu fans booed her. I have lost all respect for their fans, fair weather at best.
The have always been. They talk like they know so much. Half of them didn’t know they didn’t have a rivals page until after the first year Cael was there. Then when I bring that up they say well we always had big crowds. That’s not true either.

Last edited:
Hey, but it's a lot better than it was a couple decades ago where it looked water balloons wrestling. There has been improvement. There's actually some rigidity to their cores.
I think this is the first time I’ve heard some describe someone midsection as “rigid”. Well done, I’m into that level of descriptivity.

You sure? Pyles and DT commented about it on air, so guessing it did happen. Personally, I really don't care about booing, but to call someone a liar seems unfair in this case.
I posted the video of the full
match. Watched it twice. Don’t hear any boos. Do hear lots of cheers for her. Happy to eat crow if someone can point it out.

When did Pyles and DT say anything about it? 10.5 mins of free video of full match. Please identify.

Last edited:
At least they finally hit Truax for stalling. Dude is STRETCHING big time to get out of bounds.

Reactions: Sett1997
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT