ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

No doubt if the numbers come out close that there will be a round of recounts.

And we still have the risk that the senate is going to just throw out some Biden votes.

As a Biden voter who voted against Trump and not for Biden .. this was a good result: senate control remains with republicans and Joe Biden as the president. Checks and balances.
I hear you but I'd feel better if McConnell didn't wield the power he does. Nothing gets accomplished.

That’s great and all but it assumes we have a functioning Congress. If Mitch reverts back to his grim reaper ways then nothing gets done for the people.

Congress was designed to get nothing done. It is and should be very difficult to pass national legislation.

More things happen at the state and local level.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
That’s great and all but it assumes we have a functioning Congress. If Mitch reverts back to his grim reaper ways then nothing gets done for the people.
I rather refer nothing get done than some grand plans that only one party or half the population can get on board with.

But he is saying a really stupid thing. You suggest that he’s really bright and astute as an analyst. This is 180° from astute.

An election isn’t over until all the legitimate ballots are counted. Not just the in-person votes. Not just the mail-in votes. All the votes.

Deace knows this. This is sour grapes and does nothing but incite distrust and fear.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Pennsylvania would be the icing on the cake. I just hope they can call Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nevada by the end of the day. It would save the country a lot of unnecessary drama.

They are saying Nevada won’t be done counting until 11am tomorrow, which is kind of weird. However, hopefully we will have results from Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina and Georgia and it won’t matter. Be good for the country. I guess recounts could slow the process as well though.

Can't believe I was forced to root for Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Penn(st.)sylvania. And Ohio(st.) before it turned red.

Eff you, SEC and B12. Eff you very much.

But he is saying a really stupid thing. You suggest that he’s really bright and astute as an analyst. This is 180° from astute.

An election isn’t over until all the legitimate ballots are counted. Not just the in-person votes. Not just the mail-in votes. All the votes.

Deace knows this. This is sour grapes and does nothing but incite distrust and fear.

And pad his wallet.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I hope Biden wins Nevada too, but man would it be nice to not need it - won't update vote counts for ~24 hours.

So I am a Democrat who hates Trump. Should I be happy? Nervous? Or angry/disappointed?

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT