ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Even then he's still done. He has to bring back ARizona (which is unlikely given they have finished counting the election day votes)

He's more likely to turn Nevada or come back in Michigan than he is to flip AZ.

I don't know what votes have been counted in Nevada and which votes remain to be counted but Biden's lead there is razor thin. This lead in Michigan continues to be razor thin.

How certain are we of a Biden win in either of these states? While Biden did flip to the lead I expected he would build on his lead a bit and come ahead 1 or 2% Right now he's only up a half a percent.

In Nevada last I checked only 8,000 votes separated him and Trump and Nevada only has 67% reporting. Unless we have reason to believe that the majority of the remainder of the votes will be Biden votes, I'm not sure you can count Trump out in Nevada.

Reactions: ANYCHawk
He's more likely to turn Nevada or come back in Michigan than he is to flip AZ.

I don't know what votes have been counted in Nevada and which votes remain to be counted but Biden's lead there is razor thin. This lead in Michigan continues to be razor thin.

Big cities in both. Vegas in Nevada and almost all Michigan votes are early voters in Detroit.

It's not straight you dip.

It looks straight on a graph over a condensed period of time, but that takes an understand on how to read to understand that. If you have an Y axis of this much time, but then get a big batch of votes at once that are heavily towards one person, it looks straight.
See my part about Michigan, there is nowhere in the Midwest that votes that lopsided. Michigan is saying they caught the error, what is wiscy going to do?

This is how you get lines that look like that on a graph.

I would suggest that anyone who thinks that adding ultra-liberal Julian Castro and his open borders policy to the ticket would have improved the Democrats performance with Latino voters is disastrously, willfully, almost to a racist extent misunderstanding Latino voters.

But they just keep doing it.

Here's the news flash again...the Democratic party, as defined by its members most visible in the media, and like 9 out of 10 of it's primary candidates, is now to the left of most Latino and African American voters. There are still systemic reasons they trend Democrat, but Democrats have to realize that the moderate voters they risk alienating are black, and to a very large extent Hispanic.

Trump made inroads. Those inroads will continue if the Democratic party doesn't pull more to the center, and if the Republicans can keep from major racist embarrassments for, I don't know, like 3 hours at a time.

Starr County, Texas is the most Latino in the country by % difference. Clinton won by 60 points. Biden won it by 5 points.

See my part about Michigan, there is nowhere in the Midwest that votes that lopsided. Michigan is saying they caught the error, what is wiscy going to do?

OMG YES THERE ARE.

Detroit is heavily blue. Heavy. Same thing in Milwaukee. Then we know democrats are more likely to vote early and vote by mail skewing the percentage even more blue.

Please go read a book, talk to someone and learn what is going on before you go spouting off.

OMG YES THERE ARE.

Detroit is heavily blue. Heavy. Same thing in Milwaukee. Then we know democrats are more likely to vote early and vote by mail skewing the percentage even more blue.

Please go read a book, talk to someone and learn what is going on before you go spouting off.
Dodge duck dip dive and dodge. See above.

Steve Scmidt might wanna wait until the votes are counted. I realize he has a lot invested in this election, but calling the outcome of anything is not Steve Schmidt's strong suit. He has been on a lot of losing teams.
I agree. I’m not much of a trash talker because I hate having my words thrown back at me later.
Now’s the time for the Dems and supporters to hand the ball to the ref, not do the Ickey Shuffle.

giphy.gif

Steve Scmidt might wanna wait until the votes are counted. I realize he has a lot invested in this election, but calling the outcome of anything is not Steve Schmidt's strong suit. He has been on a lot of losing teams.
Who is he? Never heard of him.

Susan Collins wins.

Collins is one of the more low-key amazing political stories in my lifetime. Has spent a significant portion of her career hated by both sides. Just keeps winning in spite of all comers and all trends.

Susan Collins wins.

Collins is one of the more low-key amazing political stories in my lifetime. Has spent a significant portion of her career hated by both sides. Just keeps winning in spite of all comers and all trends.

All BS aside. We need more Susan Collins types on both sides.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT