ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana at IOWA Game Thread. 8 PM CT, FS1*****

indiana has two guys with pretty good post games and Iowa has no one that can guard Trace Davis without help. Every time they helped it was wide open 3ball from corner....think it was Kupp for at least two of them.
Ok, but they can at least make it a bit tougher or more confusing. Iowa does double teaming in the most robotic way ever. Every team knows exactly where we are going to come from.

I avoid making it personal with players but Connor McCaffery is a punk bitch and I'm sick of him and his daddy embarrassing my Alma mater. That Philly trash gene in in their DNA for good

"you know what apple trees make? Apples"
Since you have such a terrible personal opinion of the McCs, and it's obvious personal animosity, why are you watching this game?

JBO needs to get the **** out. I as a 40+ year old would add more to the floor than that yee yee ass haircut having b!tch.

Reactions: QChawks
Rebraca has to watch it there, got the foul when the hip got in the way of that hooking elbow action

Rebraca misses Keegan wide open under the basket and then forces a shot instead. Ugh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT