ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana at IOWA Game Thread. 8 PM CT, FS1*****

I like Ulis, but I don't know what Fran is watching to make him think that Joe T should be on the bench at the end of the game
Ulis really didn’t play poorly in the minutes he spelled Joe, but Joe is still clearly the more poised and better PG at this point in time and the rotations should reflect that

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft

weve known both murrays should be starting

I'm going to attribute this second half performance on Connor picking fights. He clearly got the boys fired up going into half.

That was stressful, great gutty 2nd half... really hope this is a corner turning game for the season. Joe T. sitting on the bench as long as he does still really pisses me off though.
Fran catches his deserved share of heat, but the Toussaint benching was really the only rotational move I took issue with tonight. I thought everybody else was handled masterfully

weve known both murrays should be starting
Guess what won't happen next game.

Fvcking Fran.

It appears that Fran has decided that Ulis is the guy he wants in the game with the game on the line so wouldn’t really be able to blame him

I can see Ullis for FTs at end, but Ullis played big minutes in 2nd half and JoeT rode a lot of pine, yet Fran did not forget about JBO and CMAC.

Out of JoeT, JBo, CMAC, and Ulis, jBO was guy that should have less minutes.

I can see Ullis for FTs at end, but Ullis played big minutes in 2nd half and JoeT rode a lot of pine, yet Fran did not forget about JBO and CMAC.

Out of JoeT, JBo, CMAC, and Ulis, jBO was guy that should have less minutes.
I think JBo and CMac signed a NIL with Fran with minutes as compensation.

Reactions: Bulldogs1974
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT