ADVERTISEMENT

****Official IOWA vs. Indiana Basketball Game Thread****

Harbinger273

HR Heisman
Feb 17, 2016
The Hawks take on the Hoosiers tonight in Bloomington. Looks like Juwan Morgan is going to play, but may be limited for Indiana. Iowa has a great chance to move forward in the B1G Conference tonight against a team that has been slipping lately. However, Indiana's last game was a win against Michigan State at Sparty which may provide a major confidence boost for them. Should be a good game tonight at 8pm. Go Hawks.

Gonna start pounding beers in about an hour to prep, lets go hawks!!!!!!!

You are late to the party.

On a more serious note...this is a huge game for the program. Need to win to maintain the momentum that was generated off the big Michigan win. Lose and it falls back to the "seen this before" scenario in terms of not being able to maintain momentum at the end of the year. Just my opinion anyways.

Sooner the Better.Big game for 'attitude'.Winning creates winning and then expect you it.West Coast here 'caught' a early HAPPY HOUR. Go Tough Players..
Working remote at home today and tending my herd of kids, wife is home then I'm out to warm up at my favorite establishment for a bit, assuming the roads in Central IA aren't complete sh$t.

Reactions: Crazy Hawk
Working remote at home today and tending my herd of kids, wife is home then I'm out to warm up at my favorite establishment for a bit, assuming the roads in Central IA aren't complete sh$t.

I'm going to a local place of my own for wing night and $1 beers.

I'm not feeling good about this one. Assembly Hall can be a rough place to get a win and I'm afraid the Hoosiers figured some things out against MSU.

I hope this isn't Purdue redux.

There is flooding in Indiana, on IU's campus and the major roads between Indianapolis and Bloomington.

Hoosiers might suffer a bit of a crowd deficit, considering. (every little bit helps)

There is flooding in Indiana, on IU's campus and the major roads between Indianapolis and Bloomington.

Hoosiers might suffer a bit of a crowd deficit, considering. (every little bit helps)
Saw something about tornado warning earlier today. Weird weather patterns moving through. Hope we can gain an advantage if the crowd is sparse.

Reactions: HawkBall23

It's also a 9 pm game locally (I think?) on a weeknight. Students will be there for sure but that's a big ask from anyone not in Bloomington.

Reactions: HawkBall23
@IN (healthy) and @WI are arguably the toughest games left on IA regular season schedule. Win tonight would be big because of that.

JW could solidify a defensive rep if he defends Langford well tonight.

I am excited for this game. That is never a good sign. Oh well, let’s go hawks!!!!

Defense and rebounding. Win both and Hawks come home 18-5.

Exactly right.

Iowa has zero chance against Indiana if they take a casual interest in defense and rebounding. In fact, they'll get blown out.

This is a big game for Iowa. They have looked terrible defensively on the road all season. That trend has to end tonight or cue in Willie Nelson. Turn out the lights. The party's over.

Penn St./Ohio St. in a 1 pt game with 8 minutes left both teams in the bonus. Hopefully the game starts a little later than 8:05

Reactions: Harbinger273
Get this win tonight and I'm (somewhat) a believer in this team and their life in the postseason. Play some defense!

Their crowd has been very fickle of late, fwiw.

A win at Assembly would be great and improve our road record. Lunardi still has 9 BIG teams going dancing.
Iowa is going dancing for sure barring a complete meltdown. IU still has to make up for that 7 game losing streak. You guys win tonight and you should be in,

The Hawks take on the Hoosiers tonight in Bloomington. Looks like Juwan Morgan is going to play, but may be limited for Indiana. Iowa has a great chance to move forward in the B1G Conference tonight against a team that has been slipping lately. However, Indiana's last game was a win against Michigan State at Sparty which may provide a major confidence boost for them. Should be a good game tonight at 8pm. Go Hawks.
I'm going to pre-game with a couple Tito's & sodas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT