ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
8pm Peacock
Blackout Game

Iowa (17-1) has already defeated the Badgers this season (8-8), 87-65 in Madison back on Dec 10th. Wisconsin comes in 4-6 in last 10 games and losers of last two.

The hawks just need to take care of business early and get the bench more minutes tonight.

Wisconsin is not in any way a threat to win this game. After you get a 20 point lead, please play the reserves more minutes. Afolter and Feuerbach early and often.

O’Grady
McCabe
Gyamfi
All need to get 10 or more minutes. Build the bench.

Iowa by 25.

8pm! Peacock!!

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Clark plays over or under 32 minutes tonight?
I'd lean under, but she's only played less than 32 minutes once in Big Ten play (at Rutgers). Iowa was up 25 at halftime in that one, so it was never in question.

There have been plenty of games (Minnesota, Purdue) where Iowa had a healthy lead most of the way but she still played more than 32 minutes. My guess is if the game is within 20 in the third quarter, the over hits.

Reactions: undersized_post
Wisconsin is not in any way a threat to win this game. After you get a 20 point lead, please play the reserves more minutes. Afolter and Feuerbach early and often.

O’Grady
McCabe
Gyamfi
All need to get 10 or more minutes. Build the bench.

Iowa by 25.
Hannah -left knee brace- doubt she plays as skipping some warmups

Hope Stuelke’s injury isn’t too bad. We can afford to have her sit this game to heal if need be

DraftKings have Iowa as a 36.5 favorite lol. I like the lady hawks but not sure I would take that spread haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT