ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa vs. Nova rd. 2 game thread*****

160.gif

Oh well. At least we are almost done with this abysmal season. It is good to see uhtoff showed up today.

Glad we get this turd out early today. Would have hated to wait all day to get the season over with.

This game is over folks....

1. Villanova is shooting lights out
2. Iowa can't make layups
3. The officials aren't going to let Iowa get back in this, every borderline touch call will go in Nova's favor

Sick of seeing Fran's teams embarrassed by the 2 seed.

I'll you what, I feel like I can just sit back and watch with no anxiety now. Enjoy seeing the seniors that brought this program back from the dead play one more time

Way to make me forget how bad the rose bowl was Iowa basketball. At least the football team fought. If u was Fran I would leave this sorry class of seniors out there the whole game without a rest

One of the most mentally weak teams I've ever seen. They're all scared.

Also, Clemmons showing why he has the lowest basketball IQ of anyone ever to wear the uniform.

Reactions: NI hawk
At least Iowa is giving it their darn-tootinest!!!!! If you all dont like like it, well then by golly go get a basketball and join the team!!!!

Reactions: FatPhilM
This game is over folks....

1. Villanova is shooting lights out
2. Iowa can't make layups
3. The officials aren't going to let Iowa get back in this, every borderline touch call will go in Nova's favor

Sick of seeing Fran's teams embarrassed by the 2 seed.
iowa comes back cuts it to 5 in 2nd half

I'll you what, I feel like I can just sit back and watch with no anxiety now. Enjoy seeing the seniors that brought this program back from the dead play one more time
I sort of went into the.game with the same mentality. Last chance to see the seniors that brought our program from the abyss to mediocrity but they've been really tough to watch the last month. I think I've seen enough of them.

Uthoff has quit. The pass to him he didn't even catch? He is not NBA material- doesn't seem to gut it out? Can't wait until next year when we have a point guard who can make a layup....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT