ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa vs. Nova rd. 2 game thread*****

Huh? Are you joking or do you really think the shot clock is 35 seconds? You have to be trolling.

I honestly didn't know they reduced it this year. Normally don't pay attention to it that much. Not sure why it is so hard for someone to mention.

Ok I'm out.

**** this shit.
Good riddance. You've been a plague on this board all season. Wish a few more bitchy whiners would leave with you.

This sucks, the end of the season has been ridiculously bad, we have problems with players not executing and coaches not coaching to our expectations, but the utter lack of class by most of the frequent posters here tells me the karma we are getting a dose of is well deserved. Iowa fans as a whole are weak and until that changes, the teams we cheer for will reflect that.

And yeah....I'm an Iowa fan through and through; that's not changing despite the ass hats around me in the fan base.

Even if Uthoff is on fire, not going to save a team getting torched on defense. Villanova is type of team Fran ought to emulate recruiting wise. Need Guards, Guards, guards

Why do we always looked so overmatched in these situations? It's like the other team has all 5-star players and all our guys are 2-star players (athletically). UNI doesn't have great athletes and they don't look overmatched like this.

Look.... all of you people suck who diss the Hawks. 'Nova is playing out of their minds. Every shot is droping for the Wild Cats and none for Iowa. Please all go away and may the mod shut down this thread forever.

Reactions: dwarf10
woodshed-300x150-520x245.jpg

Good riddance. You've been a plague on this board all season. Wish a few more bitchy whiners would leave with you.

This sucks, the end of the season has been ridiculously bad, we have problems with players not executing and coaches not coaching to our expectations, but the utter lack of class by most of the frequent posters here tells me the karma we are getting a dose of is well deserved. Iowa fans as a whole are weak and until that changes, the teams we cheer for will reflect that.

And yeah....I'm an Iowa fan through and through; that's not changing despite the ass hats around me in the fan base.

Hi the road yourself NorthCentral.

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
That a boy Mike.

Like to see him sit the entire second half & play Clemmons and Williams

I honestly didn't know they reduced it this year. Normally don't pay attention to it that much. Not sure why it is so hard for someone to mention.
So you spent a whole season thinking it was a 35 second clock? Then you somehow thought it was a 10 second call enough to post a picture? Surely people have crossed half court with it many times this year past 24 and you didn't notice it? Weird.

I'm not saying that Clemmons would have stopped us from getting our asses kicked, but once we got down 15 or so, I'm not sure why you just don't put him back in the game even if he has two fouls.

Do we have to come out for the second half? Right now, I think a forfeit would be better for our national image.

Uthoff has quit. The pass to him he didn't even catch? He is not NBA material- doesn't seem to gut it out? Can't wait until next year when we have a point guard who can make a layup....

To put it nicely, he's the softest person ever to wear the uniform.

Teams have figured out that all you have to do is get up on him early and get in his face and then he folds and is out of the game.

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT