ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Wisconsin game thread*****

Because Iowa is so poorly coached by a classless POS I find myself pulling for Wisconsin. I remember Ralph Miller, Lute, Tom Davis even George Raveling and I know that most Hawk fans are happy that he is not Alfraud, or Lick. But we can do a lot better.
who are we going to get?

we aren’t exactly a hot job

Reactions: JMSBFD
Jbo again. I’m officially done with Fran
782578789c60ff95c9f9db701dfac609.gif

Because Iowa is so poorly coached by a classless POS I find myself pulling for Wisconsin. I remember Ralph Miller, Lute, Tom Davis even George Raveling and I know that most Hawk fans are happy that he is Alfraud, or Lick. But we can do a lot better.
It’s time. If we miss tourney this year next year looks pretty rough…. Maybe Barta is gone by spring of 2024

Two years in a row with one of the best players in the country on our team and it will all be wasted thanks to Fran.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Always reassuring to see Iowa go into panic mode with 12 minutes left in the game. Wisconsin isn't going to panic and turn the ball over. Iowa offensively looks like a D-3 team playing Duke.

As another poster just mentioned, having a Reggie or Doug Thomas, or even Erek Hansen down low would make a big difference for this team. The lack of D, rebounding, and toughness especially down low is a killer. The other team fears nothing Iowa has.
Give me 1 Chris Street, Russ Millard, Ed Horton or Kent Hill and we wouldn’t have a loss. Well, maybe one but definitely not with Street! Guy was a board hog!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT