ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Wisconsin game thread*****

who are we going to get?

we aren’t exactly a hot job

Do you think there are not a bunch of applicants for a gig that pays $3 million a year.

Davis, Alford, Lick, Fran....3 out of 4 had about same record. Odds are the next guy is 0.500...the outliers are you get a Lute Olson to upside or a Lickliter to downside.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
People can hate on Davison, but would you rather have him or any of Iowa's guards. Dude is a shot maker and can actually get his shot off. Entire team is playing soft.

I don't want either to see the floor but I hate Davison more
So you wouldn’t take 16 points 7 boards 2 assist a steal and a pest to opposing teams. I can’t stand Davidson either but I’d take him on my team anyway. Especially over jbo

It’s got to be a good job. According to this board Kirk is garbage and he’s been here 20+ years and Fran is garbage and has been here 12. It is a hot, safe job.

I'm starting to understand why Carver is empty. I don't see Fran's teams doing much more than we've seen so far.

I think last year's flame out killed a lot of enthusiasm.

I think Iowan's generally like tough hardworking... Fran doesn't emphasize toughness, defense, rebounding.. Garza did those things on his own last year

We’ll we just had two guys go to the NBA and everyone says both Murray’s belong there. That’s recruiting and if not it’s incredible player development. We would be ok if we didn’t lose a player to Xavier. He was recruited too wasn’t he?
And Fran got smoked in the second round with the best team he will ever have at Iowa. Fran has found some guys, but he has no clue how to coach defense and Iowa's guard play is the worst in the big ten.

I predicted 8-12 for the conference

I think they have talen to be 10-10. Fran is coaching them to a less than 0.500 B1G. AT 1-3, they have played a tough schedule but they've also been blown out twice and barely beat a so-so Maryland team at home.
I agree 8-12 is most likely outcome.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
Lol at most of your posts on Fball and Bball pages.
Am I wrong, one of the worst offenses in football year after year.
You think Fran is going to suddenly be a great coach after 12 years?
You're just we are little Ole Iowa and willing to accept this, is that it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT