ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Wisconsin game thread*****

Davison making us his bitch tonight

animal-house-dean-wormer.gif

Reactions: NevadaHawk
So you wouldn’t take 16 points 7 boards 2 assist a steal and a pest to opposing teams. I can’t stand Davidson either but I’d take him on my team anyway. Especially over jbo
I would take him, but then I would take Louisville Slugger to his nutsack and give up the stats. How's that?

People can hate on Davison, but would you rather have him or any of Iowa's guards. Dude is a shot maker and can actually get his shot off. Entire team is playing soft.

Oh, I've stated that he has skills....to bad his Dbag moves overshadow those. Wisconsin can keep him and his dirty play

And Fran got smoked in the second round with the best team he will ever have at Iowa. Fran has found some guys, but he has no clue how to coach defense and Iowa's guard play is the worst in the big ten.
We let Tom Davis go and he always won a first round game. Fran has done better than the two that followed him. The Big Ten is the toughest conference top to bottom. I think he’s done a decent job. With that said I think Kirk did a good job getting ten wins and some of you wizards want him fired too.

Oh, I've stated that he has skills....to bad his Dbag moves overshadow those. Wisconsin can keep him and his dirty play
Connor is as much of a tool, but couldn't beat me in horse after I had a 12 pack. Given a choice between tools, I will take the one capable of scoring.

Reactions: blhawk
This team needed PMac to take the next step. He hasn’t

Do you see a lot of teams playing a 6'9 lanky guy at the "3"? He doesn't can't defende in man defense and you have to hid him as Wing in a Zone defense...he can't keep up with the smaller perimeter players in man defense and he is too soft to play the PF. He likes to run and try to score on Fast breaks, shoot 3pt shots....defending/rebounding in half court not something he is interested in

Reactions: Ihawkhoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT