ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

So it can really only be Aliriz or Cannon. To me, Aliriz is the only significant name in the portal that adds firepower to our line-up. Not sure if he already re-signed though.

Outside of that, graduates are available and can enter the portal at any time.

Then we have high schoolers who might want to switch their commitments — like a Lockett or Sealey.

But, Jesuroga is interesting.

Lastly, addition by subtraction is also interesting. Cutting Telford opens the door for an addition. Unless it’s Snyder, I don’t understand having a Hwt coach that can literally only work with one guy.

Reactions: el dub
Only 3 people in the portal that are good are Carroll, Cannon, and Barraclough. It’s not Barraclough, Cannon, or Carroll so unless there will another entry from OSU I don’t know who from the portal this will be.

Sunny Days Day GIF

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Only 3 people in the portal that are good are Carroll, Cannon, and Barraclough. It’s not Barraclough, Cannon, or Carroll so unless there will another entry from OSU I don’t know who from the portal this will be.
Braydon (sp?) Thompson rumored to be in portal. He was highly ranked but has his own issues - rumored to have been kicked out of a tournament in hs for smoking weed in the bathroom

Reactions: el dub
Graduates can enter the portal at anytime.

Plus Aliriz is technically still in the portal if he hasn’t resigned, right?

The name of the thread is “ Official Portal Watch” so try to use some context clues.

Sometimes we venture off topic in this forum. (And notice I didn’t say it with this tone.)

Graduates can enter the portal at anytime.

Not anymore. The wrestling portal is now closed unless someone’s coach leaves, then it opens for a time.

Sounding a little like Carroll to me. If it’s not…my wildcard prediction is Spratley. I think there will be a few more Okie State guys move on. Maybe he’s one.

Last edited:
Do you find it odd when someone responds to their own post?? 🤡
So weird, when the new post is in the same lane as the first post...again, thanks for wasting your time to post that. Again, very insightful. You're the same guy that "LsOL" for his own post, right? Isn't that the same thing as a reply?

According to Willie the portal for OSU is closed now so it has to be someone already in the portal

I suppose if it’s only guys officially listed in the portal. And it’s a significant point scorer it has to be Ailerez or Carroll. Unless a guy like Cardenas or Hendrickson are backing out of initial portal commit. I don’t think Carrol scores much more than Glazier but it would be nice to have him for 4 years if he can continue to make 197. Plus he would be a great workout partner for BK. I’d still absolutely love it if Nate came home to man 125/133 opposite of Drake. Ailerez would be a great 1 year rental and bonus if he stayed and trained at the HWC to train with Spencer and Austin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT