ADVERTISEMENT

* * * Penn St vs Iowa * * * BTT Basketball Game Thread

Originally posted by longliveCS40:
How can this team play well for 6 straight games and then come out and pull this shit? Pathetic. No fire, playing scared. This is a 1st round NCAA loser if they play this way. They'll lose by 30.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Exactly the weak hearted response that I expect around here. Need a tissue?

Originally posted by BeepBeepInMyJeep:
Whitey needs to take over, he doesnt have much help today but we know he wants it.

Just getting ready to post this. Going to need him to carry us this game.

Originally posted by heat_dawg:

How can this team play well for 6 straight games and then come out and pull this shit? Pathetic. No fire, playing scared. This is a 1st round NCAA loser if they play this way. They'll lose by 30.

I'd prefer an iowa team playing like they have a sack instead of a tissue but thanks.

I know the Hawks are good for the NCAA no matter what...but come on boys!!!! Lets get a better seeding!!! We have got to get the nerves under control!!

GO HAWKS!!!

Originally posted by heat_dawg:

Do you ever actually post about the game, or just quote frustrated fan posts?

Honest question, as I don't believe I've ever seen an actual game post from you.

THATS BULLSHIT. Give a T because you miss an obvious call. GFY

Man, I don't have good feeling. Took off time and this is crappy b-ball. Guess we weren't going to win B1G tourney.

The good news is Iowa can learn from this because this is the kind of sense of urgency they should expect from opponents from here on out going into the tournament. They should know from last year teams are gonna throw the kitchen sink at you because it's win or go home. Obviously, it will be a bit different if they win today and get Purdue and Wisconsin and so on because those teams are also in the NCAA tournament, but this is basically an audition for the tournament.

If you can't handle teams playing with reckless abandoned, then what's gonna happen in the tournament?

And nice no-goaltending call there. BAU..... Gotta help that underdog get the W.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Originally posted by SotaHawk87:
that ref needs to give himself a T..
We need instant replay to reverse these BS calls when the ref was compounding his incompetence when rightfully criticized!

It's like when I was a kid and had a Nerf hoop on my door. I could practically dunk it on my tip toes. For the love of Barney, FINISH WOODY!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT