ADVERTISEMENT

*****Penn St vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Sigh.......our posts outside of Stuelke are just oafs. Plain and simple. Yeah they work hard, and that's swell and all. But they just make a lot of "big, dumb, slow-footed person" mistakes game after game.

Also, Casual Clark still out there passing the ball I see.

Sigh.......our posts outside of Stuelke are just oafs. Plain and simple. Yeah they work hard, and that's swell and all. But they just make a lot of "big, dumb, slow-footed person" mistakes game after game.

Also, Casual Clark still out there passing the ball I see.
Saw CC try to post up early on, but there was either a foul called or a turnover. Can't remember which.

Yeah, I'm not worried if Penn State's hopes to come back is let Owusu go 1 on 5.

The only way they come back in all honesty is if Iowa continues to have lackadaisical play trying to make "flashy" passes leading to turnovers and settling for quick 3s/1 and done possessions like they did through the first 6 minutes of the 2nd qtr.

I get what they're doing with Clark, taking what the defense is giving her, but she is still forcing some things like she usually does. I'd like to see them get back to running her off screens, letting her iso in the corner to open the lane, or force the double team to come from a place that creates an imbalance defensively.

Yeah, I'm not worried if Penn State's hopes to come back is let Owusu go 1 on 5.

The only way they come back in all honesty is if Iowa continues to have lackadaisical play trying to make "flashy" passes leading to turnovers and settling for quick 3s/1 and done possessions like they did through the first 6 minutes of the 2nd qtr.

I get what they're doing with Clark, taking what the defense is giving her, but she is still forcing some things like she usually does. I'd like to see them get back to running her off screens, letting her iso in the corner to open the lane, or force the double team to come from a place that creates an imbalance defensively.
She’s resting tonight

i can see that you subscribe to the kirk ferentz school of thought
Control the clock, control the game.

But also if you don't let the other team score, then they can't win either.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Reactions: desihawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT