ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Dual

I’m feeling pretty good about my call in the off-season about Caleb being the guy at 149. Knew he had it in him if he keeps his head straight.

His offense is diverse enough to be an issue with anyone in the 4-8 range. No prediction at how he finishes, but I like his progress so far.
totally agree. he has the tools to be really good. keep attacking!

i didn’t watch enough of him before to know if he always had finishing problems or if he caught the hawkeye virus this year.

Reactions: Chuck C
His feet were 10x's faster than Woods. Real didn't even come remotely close to getting to a leg. He's going to have to score on counterattacks or possibly catch him in a tilt to beat him. One of those dudes looks to have progressed since last year and it isn't our guy. Hope Real can find his groove come NCAA's.
As I was saying....................................leg strength.

I was gonna say that, but js didn’t define “great”, and I figured my response would just drag me right into the weeds where he makes a living.
yeah i’m mostly talking about title contending type guys, but they still get credit for guys like murin and desanto too. i don’t know if murin was better his senior year, but he wasnt worse.

and im not specifically talking about final placement either. ramos was worse his senior year, but got it done in march. gilman finished worse, but was better his senior year.

Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT