ADVERTISEMENT

*****S Carolina vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

A lot of the rebounding is hustle. That one SC player misses a three and I see her speed in and grab her own rebound. When you have that depth virtually everyone is fresh at all times.

W5kt07I.png

Tough ending to the first half when it looked for a moment like Iowa was getting momentum back. Hopefully CC can have a strong 2nd half and the ladies can pull this one off.

Reactions: drew_hawk
A few missed layups, a few bad turnovers, a few SC threes, they all add up. Iowa really has to limit those three things because they have no chance on the glass.

O'Grady doesn't have it today. I think we could manage if we lost the short rebounds, it's the ones that bounce out to the guards that we need to be getting.
Still a half to go, plenty of time for someone to step up inside. As good of a 1st quarter it was equally as bad in the 2nd and the hawks are in it. Hell CC was a non factor in that quarter. Crazy

This is going to be a dogfight until the end. But Bluder is going to have to come up with something to counter their rebounding and second chance points. What makes SC different is just how deep they are. The Hawk's best chance is to dictate pace and get easy points off of fast breaks like they always do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT