ADVERTISEMENT

*****S Carolina vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

W5kt07I.png
When you put it like that, incredible down 3 is all.

worst part of CC's game is she does not value possession of the ball enough and is too loose with it.
Yeah, you get the whole package. She is constantly thinking about what is going to happen next and sometimes forgets that she needs to protect the ball. I think SC scouted that well. Ain't over yet, though. CC has plenty of time to make up for it.

Hawks might have a better chance at not getting their layups blocked if they didn't start the 'shooting' motion from their hip or lower.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
What it's gonna come down to is limiting their 2nd chance points and feeling comfortable from the 3 pt line.

It worked for us against LSU and UConn. That's what it's gonna take to beat South Carolina as well.

It's why we lost to LSU in the Finals last year. Giving up 2nd chance points and letting their role players knock down 3s.

They have to lock in better on close-outs and stop daring them to shoot.

This is the end of the line, so this is absolutely the one time not to leave anything to chance.

Over/Under South Carolina Offensive RB = 24

Aggravated murder

2nd half keys
Clark must be involved constantly can’t go silent
Cardoso is gonna get hers, but the easy 2nd chance pts has to go
Free throws, get to the line as much as possible
Someone chuck a ball at Staley’s face and sit her down
Looks like she's been hit in the face many times.
I'd love to see her hit with a technical

I'm actually encouraged at half.
We aren't overwhelmed.
I don't know, they got outscored by 14 after the first couple minutes. It's a slow burn as they pound the boards and get easy second chance layups. Don't know how you can beat that for the long term when you just don't have the talent.

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
2nd half keys
Clark must be involved constantly can’t go silent
Cardoso is gonna get hers, but the easy 2nd chance pts has to go
Free throws, get to the line as much as possible
Someone chuck a ball at Staley’s face and sit her down
Cleanup the defensive boards as best we can ad slow down their perimeter offensive 3 pointers.

I don't know, they got outscored by 14 after the first couple minutes. It's a slow burn as they pound the boards and get easy second chance layups. Don't know how you can beat that for the long term when you just don't have the talent.
We have to put shoot them. It is probably the only way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT