ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer

What a cluster**** but it was obviously his choice not to get the knees fixed. He could of fixed the most recently torn one and most likely been back this year and be as good as he was before. Honestly I think he realized his chances winning a fourth title in his current condition were slim with three healthy studs that weren’t around last year. Shame tho but sometimes kids make dumb decisions for good reasons but it just doesn’t work out. I wonder who was giving him advice on this. He obviously doesn’t feel nearly as good as he thought he would have a year out from the second injury. Unreal. I feel bad for him, the other wrestlers on the team (especially the ones who came back when they didn’t have to), and the coaches. They were in an impossible spot.

Reactions: el dub and Spoons
Also are they sure he’s getting both of them fixed? I’d be surprised by that and him be able to make it back in time next year and be where he wants to be on the mat. Getting one fixed then I could definitely see him back.

Now everyone just hold on a minute!!!! 1st off wtf??? 2nd what did I miss? Not saying the OP or anyone else is wrong, but...... Where is this info coming from and more scary. Why is everyone seem to be taking it as fact?

Lee wrestled in the dual meet thing. Was obviously going pretty hard in the room. Was his decision to Wrestle down in FLA. He did pretty well but certainly was not his dominate self. Then what happened???

As someone said, did a set back take place?

Then on top of that, someone posts KemDawg is done too!?!?!?!? Again, not saying that any of this is not true, but I would like to get some better intel from Coaches.

He also puts out a lot of garbage that's not true. He puts out commitments before the kid/family can announce it on their own. There's more but I don't wanna waste my time on that jackstick.
I agree. But he didn’t do that this time

Reactions: Trapper85
So... the obvious question, at least to me, can someone give a hypothetical going forward with Lee/Ayala going forward next year if Ayala isn't big enough for 133 and Schriever is too big for 133? Ayala redshirts next year and a portal guy for 133 with Cullan at 141?

Apologize if I'm being dense.

He also puts out a lot of garbage that's not true. He puts out commitments before the kid/family can announce it on their own. There's more but I don't wanna waste my time on that jackstick.
Not to mention he used this piece of information to trash the Brands brothers saying that they Pressured Spencer into wrestling - guess he didn't see Spencer's release or just didn't care. The guys take every chance he can to trash TnT

Reactions: Spoons and Jrjt0518
So... the obvious question, at least to me, can someone give a hypothetical going forward with Lee/Ayala going forward next year if Ayala isn't big enough for 133 and Schriever is too big for 133? Ayala redshirts next year and a portal guy for 133 with Cullan at 141?

Cullen will be 33 next year. Redshirt drake

What a cluster**** but it was obviously his choice not to get the knees fixed. He could of fixed the most recently torn one and most likely been back this year and be as good as he was before. Honestly I think he realized his chances winning a fourth title in his current condition were slim with three healthy studs that weren’t around last year. Shame tho but sometimes kids make dumb decisions for good reasons but it just doesn’t work out. I wonder who was giving him advice on this. He obviously doesn’t feel nearly as good as he thought he would have a year out from the second injury. Unreal. I feel bad for him, the other wrestlers on the team (especially the ones who came back when they didn’t have to), and the coaches. They were in an impossible spot.

What in the holy hell? How many minutes did you go without oxygen at birth?

I don’t think your dense but I think your spending brain power on a scenario that doesn’t seem plausible.

I don’t think your dense but I think your spending brain power on a scenario that doesn’t seem plausible.
Yeah, I just get the impression CS has the length to make a very good 141. Maybe two years from now?

There’s no way he’s making this decision based on a few guys who may or may not beat him. He must be experiencing a lot of pain on the knee(s) by wrestling. If he thought he could gut it out and help his team win it all, he would…which is exactly what he tried to do. He’d do anything to help his team win but sometimes, the body just won’t cooperate.

He is the wrestling equivalent of the eunuch from GOT.
1500955634491.png

My wife is a physical therapist, and she thought it was insane that he didn’t have surgery at the end of last season; said with rehab these days he could have been fully recovered in time for this season. I wondered why he made this choice, and felt he seemed committed to going on at about 70% of himself.

His message seems to be a good explanation. He recovered so well from his first ACL he figured he could do it again. He tried, it didn’t work, and now he can start preparing for the 2024 Olympics. Maybe he will also come back and pick up #4.

it does suck for the ‘22 Hawks. With everything we’re seeing so far it looks like we’ve gone from a shoo-in for NC to maybe 3rd or 4th.

But he is making the right move, and I hope to see him wrestle in Paris.

My wife is a physical therapist, and she thought it was insane that he didn’t have surgery at the end of last season; said with rehab these days he could have been fully recovered in time for this season. I wondered why he made this choice, and felt he seemed committed to going on at about 70% of himself.

His message seems to be a good explanation. He recovered so well from his first ACL he figured he could do it again. He tried, it didn’t work, and now he can start preparing for the 2024 Olympics. Maybe he will also come back and pick up #4.

it does suck for the ‘22 Hawks. With everything we’re seeing so far it looks like we’ve gone from a shoo-in for NC to maybe 3rd or 4th.

I mean he said it himself. After reinjuring it in the finals he decided to rehab and ultimately was able to wrestle dominantly without surgery. Based on that result and past experience with surgery he thought he could do the same with this one and unfortunately it did not work out that way.

Reactions: Spoons and Grip220

Hmm. there is a realistic chance with Ayala that we lose 12ish points from this. We won last year with the Bull scoring 4 points. We are not out of this.

Sure seems like he did regarding Kemerer............Mineo is an asshat. But if he gets 25% right he can say he scooped the rest who wait for it to be correct.
Regarding Kemerer yes. But he didn’t tweet that until after my post. Like I said I agreed he is often wrong. But he wasn’t wrong about Lee…

Regarding Kemerer yes. But he didn’t tweet that until after my post. Like I said I agreed he is often wrong. But he wasn’t wrong about Lee…
The Lee press release was likely ready to go out. Someone leaked it and Levi Mineo decided to run with it.

You're missing the point. Pat is a douche because he has a history of doing things like he did today with Kemdawg. He puts out a lot of fake news then deletes it when proven incorrect. When called out for it, he blocks those calling him out for the fake news. Because he's right here and there, doesn't mean he isn't an asshat for tweeting Kemdawg was done because of injuries. If you fell that's a "look the other way" kinda thing then feel free to consider him a good source. Your life, your choice.

The Lee news was widely known by credible insiders. As soon as puss Pat got his hands on it he ran. Meanwhile all credible sources let Spencer break the news as he intended. He's a bad faith clown and deserves no attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT