ADVERTISEMENT

Too early for a lineup prediction thread?

LOL, ok. First of all im not cutting to 190 pounds to roll your old ass. Secondly im not 45+ years old. Thirdly, you tell me i dont use reasoning but you cant explain how you came to the conclusion that stoll will score 29 next year. Its not past that, im waiting to hear about this thing you call reasoned thinking. Please, show me so i can explain that anytime to someone who didnt use reasoning (even tho you just threw out numbers with no reasoning).
Lastly, you're 60, challenging message board posters to wrestling matches. LOL

OK Fat boy. I'm missing out on a bucket list item because you're a pussy. I'll get another though by hitting my first ignore. I'm easy to find if you ever get the balls to roll. No weight limit. C ya

OK Fat boy. I'm missing out on a bucket list item because you're a pussy. I'll get another though by hitting my first ignore. I'm easy to find if you ever get the balls to roll. No weight limit. C ya
Are you putting me on ignore so you don't have to explain your reasoning for stoll scoring 29 points? I've asked many times and have yet to hear your genius on this prediction.

Are you putting me on ignore so you don't have to explain your reasoning for stoll scoring 29 points? I've asked many times and have yet to hear your genius on this prediction.
tenor.gif

Reactions: rossel 33
i GOTTA meet this guy-seems like my kinda fella. Mr. Nicolls, if you are ever going to be in Stillwater, let me know and I will buy dinner.

I think Moore would win the spot there at 285 and be good but he is not Snyder and I am not sure I see his frame bulking like White did. He will be in the mix but I don't see front runner by any stretch. I see Moore with more of a Holloway frame.

Reactions: Grip220
Hey bnicolls, I’ll roll with you. Not for money but just because I would like to one last time. Have to cut weight to make your limit but that would not be all bad....would have no problem with the age thing though:)

150 would require us getting every break going our way. Lee pins his way through for 30 and Kem, Marinelli, Warner, Stoll score 20 each. 40 point come out of the remaining 5 weights. They would have to average 8 points each...

Highly unlikely, but not impossible. If I was privy to the mystery 133 information it could swing things too. I've seen crazier things posted on this cesspool.

Reactions: SDHN2013 and Dagboi
Back to the original topic.
125: Lee
133: transfer
141: Murin/Turk
149: Lugo/Turk
157: Bull
165: Kem
174: Young
184: Cash
197: Warner
Hwt.: Stoll

Should score us around 120+ points. Unfortunately I don't know if that's enough to get it done. Psu should score 130+. Only other team I see breaking 100 is Oky State and that might be a stretch.

150 would require us getting every break going our way. Lee pins his way through for 30 and Kem, Marinelli, Warner, Stoll score 20 each. 40 point come out of the remaining 5 weights. They would have to average 8 points each...

Highly unlikely, but not impossible. If I was privy to the mystery 133 information it could swing things too. I've seen crazier things posted on this cesspool.
I could see any one of those four (Kem, Bull, Stoll, and Warner) going higher than 20.....up in the 25 territory with a title. Spencer has set a new standard for the team, and new expectations for bonus points and pins. Maybe can squeeze more points from them, too.

Hey bnicolls, I’ll roll with you. Not for money but just because I would like to one last time. Have to cut weight to make your limit but that would not be all bad....would have no problem with the age thing though:)

BB

Would be fun, but I won't have the motivation to train (and then destroy), as I would have with this PeePee character. Let's watch a practice then head to the Wig instead for a sodi pop.

Thanks for all your insight from the room.

BB

Would be fun, but I won't have the motivation to train (and then destroy), as I would have with this PeePee character. Let's watch a practice then head to the Wig instead for a sodi pop.

And then you can explain how stoll is gonna score 29 next year.

BB

You got it...let me know when you will be in town next.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
BB

Count me in on that!

TROLL OF THE YEAR
This thread made me realize that I’m a god damned novice when it comes to the art of trolling....

LumbeeIndian performs the TROLL OF THE YEAR when he acts like he needs to learn more about trolling when he was secretly Pat all along and is trolling us all by bashing Pat. :eek:;):D

10k? I've been with you up to this point, but let's not let the butt kissing go to our heads. This is a message board full of average joe's. Flashing your Rolex out the window as you flip everyone off pulling away in your Bentley is bad form.

Why don't you just find a bridge near Waterloo and hash this out like men, Sans knows the spot. If that don't work, I've got a tape measure, we can see who the real man is here.

By the way, if you haven't put Pat Pend on ignore by now, you should go ahead and pay HWC $1000 just for being catfished. Dude is trashing every thread he touches just to be a douche.

Hey bro how do I ignore???? I’m pretty dang new here.

Hey bro how do I ignore???? I’m pretty dang new here.
----

I've never used it until now. Looks like you can just click on the perp's name, and you'll get a pop up that offers Profile Page, Follow, and Ignore options.

Well, it works... just put peepee on ignore. Added lumbee and maury phlegm-mister as well.

Hey... this is kind of addicting! :)

----

I've never used it until now. Looks like you can just click on the perp's name, and you'll get a pop up that offers Profile Page, Follow, and Ignore options.

Well, it works... just put peepee on ignore. Added lumbee and maury phlegm-mister as well.

One more...soon enough the entire Iowa fan base will have me on ignore and I can have free reign. Funny that you guys think you’re my target audience. Nope....sorry....you’re wrong. It’s that fan up in Wisconsin or Michigan or even Ohio that I’m trying to reach. Showing them just how foolish Iowa fans are by trying to stain the great sport of collegiate wrestling by calling programs dirty, accusing wrestlers of juicing and even disparaging hs kids because they didn’t chose Iowa.

So come on guys, who’s next? Help a brother out...

----

Yes, just click on their avatar/name and click ignore when the box is up. One of the greatest features here as you can block a lot of idiots......especially L12

Hey IMaR is done right.

One more...soon enough the entire Iowa fan base will have me on ignore and I can have free reign. Funny that you guys think you’re my target audience. Nope....sorry....you’re wrong. It’s that fan up in Wisconsin or Michigan or even Ohio that I’m trying to reach. Showing them just how foolish Iowa fans are by trying to stain the great sport of collegiate wrestling by calling programs dirty, accusing wrestlers of juicing and even disparaging hs kids because they didn’t chose Iowa.

Yep, a real Saint you are. All noble and everything. Just trying to right wrongs. You only do good things. That fan in Michigan, and Ohio, and Wisconsin should be so grateful to you for helping them think the way you want them to. since they apparently can't think for themselves without your help setting the record straight here.

So..............are you delusional..............or still lying to yourself?

Two wrongs don't make a right........right?

And what you do here is wrong..............

So U.S. Figure Skating should have covered up the Tonya Harding scandal because it might have been bad for the sport? MSU should have coverered up the molestation because it would be bad for US Gymnastics? And PSU should have covered up the Sandusky fiasco because....oh wait, they did!!!!

Lol, that’s quite the crusade that you’re on. I do believe PSU fans have disparaged HS kids for choosing a different school, disparaged a kid for transferring and have created falsities about other schools. Why don’t you set the record straight with your own fans for trying to stain the great sport of wrestling?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT