ADVERTISEMENT

Would Ferentz ever doing anything this touching?

reedsposer22

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2013
Coach Prime allowed his players to talk to him as he leaves for the white school Colorado:

OP quite obviously doesn't have a clue as to the types of personal relationships that KF develops with the players in the Iowa program. Sanders is exactly the person he has always been, an egocentric self-absorbed narcissist.

Reactions: Bishop1971
OP quite obviously doesn't have a clue as to the types of personal relationships that KF develops with the players in the Iowa program. Sanders is exactly the person he has always been, an egocentric self-absorbed narcissist.
I would rather have an arrogant coach that’s able to recruit arrogant football players on campus solely to make big plays, win a ton of football games, and head to the next level.

We need more excitement in Iowa City.

I guess our definition of "touching" is different. To me, that word, in that context, means caring, selfless, agape love.

To allow a taping, and then distribution, of a meeting where players show praise to the almighty PRIME as he looks on from his throne looks self-serving and narcissistic.

It reminds me of people who share pictures on social media of doing voluntary service, "Hey, look at me doing good things."

I said it in another post and I'll say it again, this guy is the Trump of college football.... Hey everybody, come look at how awesome I am and, by the way, did I tell you how awesome I am. How people are attracted to that type I'll never know.

I'm a fan of people who handle their business privately. I'm not a fan of loud, arrogant, self-serving narcissists.

Show me the man you are, stop telling me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sober_teacher
I would rather have an arrogant coach that’s able to recruit arrogant football players on campus solely to make big plays, win a ton of football games, and head to the next level.

Would you sell your soul to the devil?
Kirk would not!!

Guess what? Deion has done absolutely nothing at the D1 football coaching level. Nada, zippo, zilch. Well, unless you consider dispatching the entire roster of players at the program you've been put in charge of as an accomplishment.

As for me, I'll take the consistently successful coach who gives a crap about the guys in his program and who does everything in his power to let them all succeed in life, and not just in the game of football.

Reactions: pahawk1
Guess what? Deion has done absolutely nothing at the D1 football coaching level. Nada, zippo, zilch. Well, unless you consider dispatching the entire roster of players at the program you've been put in charge of as an accomplishment.

As for me, I'll take the consistently successful coach who gives a crap about the guys in his program and who does everything in his power to let them all succeed in life, and not just in the game of football.
You’re correct.

I was just stating I’d love some arrogance in Iowa City instead of the “We tried - We’ll look to improve on some things. Thought our guys gave great effort out there.”

How about some expectations from the head man!?

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT