ADVERTISEMENT

💩 💩💩Iowa vs Ohio St Game Thread💩💩💩

As long as the Hawkeyes keep going for it in fourth down I see nothing wrong with OSU keeping their foot on the pedal.
Don’t understand why people think it’s ok for us to keep playing hard but the other team is supposed to just lay down and run the clock

I said it is on us to stop them.

“Well first of all, hats off to Ohio State. I think you can see why they’re the Number 2 team in the country and why they’ll probably win at least 10 games. That’s a pretty special accomplishment when you can do those two things…”

*snort

Man I had an errand to run and missed the 3rd and part of the 4th quarter. The poor defense has been abused by the inept Iowa offense.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Labas needs to be the QB going forward. Padilla is terrible as well.

Does Padilla or Petras give us a better chance to win? Neither is very good. Not exactly fair to Padillo to get throw into game with zero meaningful snaps this eason vs a possible playoff level team. If I were coach and had a 7 year buyout, I would go with the best of Labas or Carson May.. Labas if he really can run might be a difference maker.

Padillo over the course of the season, I think he is likely better optoin than Petras just because of better mobility. If Iowa could protect, then maybe pocket passer Petras would be better. We've seen enough of both Padillo and Petas over past 2 years to know neither is a quality P5 starter.

Yeah, I was just thinking I’d like to watch our offense run a few more plays
cutting_web.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT