ADVERTISEMENT

💩 💩💩Iowa vs Ohio St Game Thread💩💩💩

Again, they are playing for the CFP, why wouldn't they take every opportunity to score?

I completely understand that. So 54-10 vs 50-10 is going to be the difference of what in the CFP ranking?

Why not go for two if they’re playing for the playoffs?

Woodshed beating....about what was expected...defense made a game of it in 1st half. Time to move on from
Petras era, even if the next guy is not that great. Go with the guy with most upside

I completely understand that. So 54-10 vs 50-10 is going to be the difference of what in the CFP ranking?

Why not go for two if they playing for the playoffs?
Not necessarily the score, rather the execution by the offense to get it done against a great defense. Reps you are not going to get in practice

Why not go for two if they’re playing for the playoffs?
I do think there’s something to be said where, maybe they lose a game down the line and it’s borderline whether or not they make it in, you can point to all the blowouts they’ve had as a reason to put them in

coaching.

is the issue.

Urban Meyer was on Big Noon Kickoff just last week doing a coaching session with the other hosts showing how he coached RB covering up the ball by placing their off hand on the wrist of the ball carrying hand. Reggie Bush was the visual aid.

I rarely see our RBs do this. Gavin Williams fumbled today, one hand, didnt cover up. Kaleb Johnson fumbled today, one hand, didn’t cover up.

This is some Pop Warner level shit our players simply DO NOT DO.

I do think there’s something to be said where, maybe they lose a game down the line and it’s borderline whether or not they make it in, you can point to all the blowouts they’ve had as a reason to put them in

The difference will be beating Iowa 54-10 vs 50-10 if OSU were to lose a game?

I’ve got nothing against OSU trying to score. It’s Iowa’s job to stop them. I think it’s pretty bush league to go for it on 4th and 1 up 37 points. If you disagree, I can live with that too.

Urban Meyer was on Big Noon Kickoff just last week doing a coaching session with the other hosts showing how he coached RB covering up the ball by placing their off hand on the wrist of the ball carrying hand. Reggie Bush was the visual aid.

I rarely see our RBs do this. Gavin Williams fumbled today, one hand, didnt cover up. Kaleb Johnson fumbled today, one hand, didn’t cover up.

This is some Pop Warner level shit our players simply DO NOT DO.

we used to be good at the little things

And regardless of this score, make no mistake, this defense is better than it looks today
I thought that the D looked pretty darn good today while the game was competitive. It’s the same story as every other time we get blown out. Offense can’t stay on the field, defense goes onto the field in bad position and is out there all game/gets worn down

Our defense is asked to do entirely too much. The fact that we couldn’t muster a single offensive touchdown today while OSU dropped 54 is beyond pathetic. Matter of fact, we didn’t even get inside their red zone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT