2022 - 4 - 29; Other B1G Baseball games of interest

AuroraHawk

HR Heisman
Dec 18, 2004
11:00 a.m. CDT: Illinois at Indiana
5:00 p.m. CDT: Rutgers at Ohio State
5:00 p.m. CDT: Michigan at Purdue
5:30 p.m. CDT: Northwestern at Maryland

Not holding out much hope that OSU can beat Rutgers but (1) Northwestern has a couple of strong arms at the top of its rotation; (2) Purdue and Indiana both need wins in an effort to qualify for the B1G tournament.

I'd be thrilled if one or two of these games break in a good way for Iowa's conference standing.

11:00 a.m. CDT: Illinois at Indiana
5:00 p.m. CDT: Rutgers at Ohio State
5:00 p.m. CDT: Michigan at Purdue
5:30 p.m. CDT: Northwestern at Maryland

Not holding out much hope that OSU can beat Rutgers but (1) Northwestern has a couple of strong arms at the top of its rotation; (2) Purdue and Indiana both need wins in an effort to qualify for the B1G tournament.

I'd be thrilled if one or two of these games break in a good way for Iowa's conference standing.
One of the benefits of my day is that I'm listening in on a deposition and not doing any of the questioning. That means that I can have game updates streamed to my laptop.

Indiana avoids any damage in T1. Illini loaded bases with one out and can't score a run.

Indiana starts B1 with double-double-single. 2-0 Hoosiers; 1 out; 1 runner on first base.

So much for being able to closely monitor the score. Good news for those who want Iowa to catch Illinois in the standings. Indiana is up 6-2 headed to T7.

So much for being able to closely monitor the score. Good news for those who want Iowa to catch Illinois in the standings. Indiana is up 6-2 headed to T7.
Interesting. Iowa wins 2 of 3 or sweeps this weekend things could get interesting. I worry as Nebraska needs these games to get to the Big 10 tournament. If they don't make it again when it's hosted in Omaha that is a big black eye for their program.

The Illini hang a 3 spot on the board in T8. 6-6 to B8.
Error by Indiana SS to start inning.
Strikeout.
Followed by infield single to SS.
Fielder's choice.
Then Illinois goes single, single, double to tie game.

Can't give teams 4 outs in an inning. It will haunt.

Hoosiers take the game in B9. 7-6.
Illinois, Iowa and Michigan now all have 4 losses in B1G play.
Illinois remains high in the B1G standings but their overall record hovers close to .500. Tight sphincter time in Champaign.

Hoosiers take the game in B9. 7-6.
Illinois, Iowa and Michigan now all have 4 losses in B1G play.
Illinois remains high in the B1G standings but their overall record hovers close to .500. Tight sphincter time in Champaign.
Wow series with Huskers just got bigger than it already was.

Maryland up 6-0 in B3.
Purdue up over Michigan 5-1 in B3.
Rutgers 3-2 going to T4 over OSU.

Rutgers 6 OSU 4. Final.
Maryland 13 Northwestern 0. Perfect game by Maryland’s pitcher.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT