ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter at Perry High school in Iowa

I am amazed how few of you have @Whiskeydeltadeltatango on ignore. Do yourself a favor like I did a long while ago.
I find 95% of whiskey's posts to be crap as I have shown in this thread, however the other 5% of posts where talking about his kid, or meeting other people on the board and generally just being a good human being makes it worth having to go through the other shitty posts.

Last edited:
I have a family member who teaches at Perry HS. She made it out of the building unscathed, but not everyone was so lucky. The incident occurred right by her room. The rumor mill has been and will continue to be active. I heard the life flights over my own building this morning. I’m not easily rattled, but this has shaken me today.

I have a family member who teaches at Perry HS. She made it out of the building unscathed, but not everyone was so lucky. The incident occurred right by her room. The rumor mill has been and will continue to be active. I heard the life flights over my own building this morning. I’m not easily rattled, but this has shaken me today.
Thank her for her service and bravery to ensure 2A rights remain intact

Perry Iowa is a small rural Iowa community that has roughly 35% Hispanic community. By small town Iowa that is a Hispanic community when you can go 5 miles any direction and it's 90% white. Perry Iowa has been known for years to have a large Hispanic gang problem.

To not acknowledge Perry as being a rough town, known for being a meat packing town full of Hispanics, isn't racist, it's pointing out data backed demographics.

Jesus christ.
Your post is racist. No amount of rationalizing that will change that.

Other countries have more 2 parent families. Other countries instill pride in the family unit and parents instill moral values and children are held more accountable for their actions as they grow up.

Families are cherished more in those other countries.
This is one of the dumber things I've read on here and that's saying something.

Reactions: OhAdam and IANDFAN
Until the government implements a massive gun confiscation program (won't happen/politically untenable) we're basically stuck with this for the rest of our lifetimes.

Assault weapons bans...background checks...whatever we implement may drive down numbers a bit but we're flush with firearms in this country.

My usual pessimistic take on things :(
Your accurate take in this case. The NRA, gun manufacturers and the bought and paid for politicians and judges have put us in the position where guns are more important than kids’ lives. Which is ironic considering the folks pushing for more guns everywhere and their (faux) focus on “the children”.

Personally I question the timing of this event?

Let's see it's right before the Iowa Republican Caucus, perfect timing to paint Republican Presidential hopefuls into the corner on whether they support gun control.

The timing of this event in the eyes of the present administration takes many eyes off the problems at the border.

Why did this just happen to take place in Iowa where all the Presidential hopefuls are gathering and near Des Moines the state capital of Iowa?

Makes one wonder doesn't it?

Let's see it's right before the Iowa Republican Caucus, perfect timing to paint Republican Presidential hopefuls into the corner on whether they support gun control.

The timing of this event in the eyes of the present administration takes many eyes off the problems at the border.

Why did this just happen to take place in Iowa where are the Presidential hopefuls are gathering and near Des Moines the state capital of Iowa?

This isn't a conspiracy.

You are emotionally intelligent enough to read the words and not impose your feelings or beliefs on the things I say, it might be your best option.
I’m just learning to be judicious about what I read and whom I interact with.

Today is the first time I’ve seen content from you that rivaled the idiocy of NorthernHawkeye or Chishawk. The only reason I don’t ignore Chishawk is because I would miss a lot of content on the football board.

Be better.

apparently the shooter (pictured on the right) was a substitute teacher...waiting on confirmation, of course....

GDAvl_QXsAA0q8Z

So CBS reporting from a victim that it was a student. I know I'm shouting into the wind here, but let's stop the gossip mill and speculation. Some incredibly stupid shit here like blaming a Hispanic gangbanger. SMH. Dumb AF.

Today is the first time I’ve seen content from you that rivaled the idiocy of NorthernHawkeye or Chishawk. The only reason I don’t ignore Chishawk is because I would miss a lot of content on the football board.

Be better.
Find something that actually backs the claims these pussies put out because it's easy for bitches to call.people racist and not actually look at facts.

Be better than them.

• Haha
Reactions: OhAdam
I’ve been seeing a lot about how a teacher did this and that he was broadcasting it live on social media.
Why does no one want to talk about how social media is ****ing people up and instead blaming it all on guns.
Sure the gun killed in this and multiple situations but these horrible people are doing it for attention. Let’s crack down on more then just guns people.

So, one dead Hispanic gang banger?
Your coyness doesn’t impress me.

I was being facetious. I know you are clever enough not to write anything overt.

There’s a reason you brought up the demographics that you did. If the shooter is identified as a Hispanic, you will undoubtedly take a victory lap.

Why did this just happen to take place in Iowa where all the Presidential hopefuls are gathering and near Des Moines the state capital of Iowa?

And the Epstein list was released last night! False flag! What are the odds!?!?

Ignore button engaged.

Reactions: HawkMD and Farehawk
Your coyness doesn’t impress me.

I was being facetious. I know you are clever enough not to write anything overt.

There’s a reason you brought up the demographics that you did. If the shooter is identified as a Hispanic, you will undoubtedly take a victory lap.
There is no victory here. Read my very first post again.

Be better.
My idiocy has correctly stated and warned what the GOP is and has done to the country and keeping track of the corruption of the cult. It is pathetic you spewing this nonsense about me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT