ADVERTISEMENT

****Gonzaga vs Iowa Game Thread****

If we were going to win in a shootout, we needed to shoot better from 3 and not miss so many free throws. Flush it and move on to next game.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Fran should have got JT back in for JBO there even though JT had two turnovers on offense in a row. Go down fighting with your better defender.

I think we can beat Gonzaga if we meet again, but Fran has to have a better game plan. He stuck too long with the starting lineup which didn't do very well

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
As bad as they've been from the FT line, on D, rebounding and JBo and CJF from the perimeter it's very surprising they've got it even remotely close at this point.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
And Gonzaga second and third chances

Yep, Eliminate either one and we're close.

Eliminate both Iowa might be up 10.

Really just inexcusable to be so bad at the details in a game of this magnitude.

Iowa cost Iowa this game.

It was totally winnable even with the poor defense and outlier first half shooting for zags.

Fran should have got JT back in for JBO there even though JT had two turnovers on offense in a row. Go down fighting with your better defender.

I think we can beat Gonzaga if we meet again, but Fran has to have a better game plan. He stuck too long with the starting lineup which didn't do very well

JBo might as well be a turnover.

Jacking fade away 3s

I understand JorBo being in now, but man I’d rather have Joe T in.
I'd still rather have Joe T in. JBO has shown absolutely no reason to deserve any minutes today. We can't afford any more TO's with the hope that he's going to start making some 3's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT