ADVERTISEMENT

****Gonzaga vs Iowa Game Thread****

Gonzaga has not been able to do much of anything the last two weeks. Iowa has been able to practice and condition. You really think if Gonzaga would have been able to practice and play the last two weeks the game would be closer?

If Iowa shoots the ball like they can, they beat this team, that’s the bottom line. The refs made it up for zags not playing two weeks easily.

Reactions: Moral and Buffalo43
Iowa can beat this team. Likely not 5 out of 10 times, but come March, all it takes is 1 game.

If Iowa shoots the ball like they can, they beat this team, that’s the bottom line.
If you don't shoot the ball well, how do you win games? Defense and Iowa's defense is not good. Their defense did not keep them in the game. They have given up 96 points. That should be unacceptable.

Everyone wants this win of course, and I know it hasn’t been pretty much of the time, but I think this is a great learning experience this early in the season. With our style of play a bad shooting night can lead to a loss against a bunch of teams, but if we shoot like we’re capable then we can play with anyone. Great to see us not roll over today. We have the talent make a run this year but it won’t be easy.

Reactions: GeorgePeeples
3 big turnovers in a row right when Iowa was starting to get back into the game. He's getting most of his points in junk time.
And he had 10 points at that point in handful of minutes played d and made steals. You have got to be kidding me.

If you don't shoot the ball well, how do you win games? Defense and Iowa's defense is not good. Their defense did not keep them in the game. They have given up 96 points. That should be unacceptable.

Teams win games all the time without shooting the ball well. What’s wrong with you? Do you even understand basketball?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT