ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa vs Duke Game Thread******

Iowa gets a stop, Bowen drives the floor and finds a wide open trailing Sandfort for a wide open three. Clank.

Bowen single handedly trying to get us back in the gamr
The defense is a team effort. The offense is really off tonight. And again, Sandfort can't hit and Kris is missing from the 3.

No, Bowen won't get more PT because Fran is trying to bring him along slowly - whatever that means.

I'm to the point I'd like to see Bowen, Perkins as the guard court with Dix before Sandfort as the first guard off the bench.

I was going to say that this seems like that round of 32 matchup in the tourney, where iowa gets blown out by the 1 or 2 seed, or Oregon. But I think Duke is probably more of a 3 or 4 seed. And No idea where Iowa will end up.

Fran why the hell are you not giving Bowen and Josh more minutes. Rebracca has heck of effort. But he should have never been anything more than a 6th man. If Josh is your only other center you need to develop him.
Rebraca is a solid starter. Disagree with you completely. He's a good player. He just needs help inside. He's being asked to do a lot and is playing at a high level.

No, Bowen won't get more PT because Fran is trying to bring him along slowly - whatever that means.

I'm to the point I'd like to see Bowen, Perkins as the guard court with Dix before Sandfort as the first guard off the bench.
That means him and Kirk have dinner together. Lol

Seeing Sandfort get a wide open attempt for a 3....

shaq-dont.gif

Dix needs more minutes to see if he can hits 3's. its early hopefully Frans starts giving some guys more minutes to see what thaey can do earlier in games.

Reactions: amahawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT