ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa vs Penn St Game Thread******

Remember, Iowa fights for the kids. Ped State ****s the kids.

Go Hawks!

ov5Vatd.jpg

I’m excited for this one…I feel there is a chance for the upset, just a gut feeling.

To heck with PSU, hate them all so I hope they dislike us. this is football not scuba diving

Based on the last couple weeks, I have absolutely zero confidence in Iowa to deliver a win here against Penn State. which I’ve probably thought at least 5-6 times about games before we’ve beaten Penn State.

And part of me wants to say CM is just much better than what we’ve seen over 3 weeks and is due for a really good game. And that the defense is due for a couple turnovers, and that Allar is due to throw a couple picks. We might still be outgunned today, but if I were a betting man I’d sure take the Iowa +14 and say this will be close throughout.

Reactions: tghawk
I think Iowa loses tonight. Too many injured and dinged up starters (and/or guys who are heavily relied upon) in the offensive skill position group & a tough road game venus vs a good opponent.

But that said ... I also would not be surprised that much if KF pulls an "ugly upset" out of his ass, either.

regardless; GO Hawks!!

Reactions: Franisdaman
GameDay crew on ESPN all picked penn state. Now I like our chances
The only talking head I will listen to is Urban Meyer. What did Urb's say today? He respects the hell out of Iowa and knows what happens when you don't bring your A-game against the Hawkeyes.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Way too much Debbie downer talk. Half you guys have the Hawks beaten before the game is even played. Might as well not even show up
Look at the blob fail that has no clue what he’s doing running the offense for over five years and you might figure it out.

• Sad
Reactions: Iron Doc
Way too much Debbie downer talk. Half you guys have the Hawks beaten before the game is even played. Might as well not even show up
Ya know.....sometimes the other team is just better.

That being said....I have no clue who will win.

I really want to believe Kirk and son have come up with an offensive strategy that is going to shock people and which the players are going to respond positively to.

🤭🤪🤣

Speaking of offensive strategy (currently very offensive to some), Iowa is known for scratching where it itches, as Phil shows here. ;)

FcoVT_gXEAMlqmg

Last edited:
I think Iowa loses tonight. Too many injured and dinged up starters (and/or guys who are heavily relied upon) in the offensive skill position group & a tough road game venus vs a good opponent.

But that said ... I also would not be surprised that much if KF pulls an "ugly upset" out of his ass, either.

regardless; GO Hawks!!

6-4. :)

Reactions: HawkBall23
This is the defining game of the season to me. If they can pull one out here it might be 2015 all over again.

This is the defining game of the season to me. If they can pull one out here it might be 2015 all over again.
No doubt. I don’t see it happening based on recent performance but if the Hawks are able to ugly it up and pull off a shocker, things could snowball in a very good way. They come back to Kinnick for a hapless MSU squad and they could very possibly run the table.

Now, if we could just figure out how to get that dub in Happy Valley…🤞🏻

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT