ADVERTISEMENT

****Leathernecks vs Hawks Game Thread****

This team is not #3 in the land. Maybe top 5 in the Big Ten but not top 5 in the country. Too many offensive liabilities and just about the entire team is a defensive liability.

Not right now....but they can be a top team. Need more consistent 3pt shooting as well as defense.
Garzillaa is 90% of the team.

Reactions: Roy L Fuchs
Yeah, I don't know...

I know it's only the third game but I don't recommend too many of us get our hopes up about making the final four.

I'm watching these other teams and the level of athleticism they have doesn't exist in Iowa City.

My opinion. Start the hatred.

Reactions: Silentobservance.
Garza 17 pts, all other players 18....(from both teams)

Yeah, I don't know...

I know it's only the third game but I don't recommend too many of us get our hopes up about making the final four.

I'm watching these other teams and the level of athleticism they have doesn't exist in Iowa City.

My opinion. Start the hatred.
Athleticism isn’t the key factor in final fours. Defense and taking care of the ball..

Way too much Garza. Other guys look disengaged. Not playing well. Need the others to step up as competition gets better. Backcourt playing awful
As great as Garza is, the Hawks can’t place too much of the burden on him. Sread the ball around and get everyone involved.

All the shooters on this team and when they’re cold, they’re all cold. Luka is the exception. Sure would be nice to have 1 or 2 others pick up the slack.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT