ADVERTISEMENT

*****Mich St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
11:00am ESPN
Iowa -5.5

A wounded Iowa, losers of 3 of their last 5 games, takes on a mediocre Sparty team again. MSU won 63-61 at home.

Because it’s in Carver I expect a hawkeye win but the way this team is playing it’s hard predicting us to beat anyone.

Give me Iowa 82-74 I suppose.

I’m predicting:

Lots of complaining about officiating
Lots of complaining about Izzo
I don’t expect to lose but if we do the B1G conspiracy thing will be mentioned
Lots of complaining about Fran’s coaching and player rotation
Some completely irrational fans posting
And a Hawkeye win

Not optimistic with the way Iowa has been struggling on the court and McCaffery's same same approach to game managment.

Michigan State is a different team than the one we lost to in EL.

I don't see this going well.
I think they are due for a let down. The last two weeks have been very emotional for them. It’s natural for them to be a little spent emotionally today.
And, we have sucked so hard on the road that the guys are going to come out firing behind a rowdy crowd.

It’s redundant, but the season starts today. Play with effort and control and urgency for the remaining schedule. Seniors need to lead the way, but everyone doesnt need to be lead. Take it upon yourselves to be your best.

Which Iowa team shows up? The one that shoots lights out at home or the shitty road shooting team we've seen the last 2 games.

Limit PMac's minutes and get back to the rotation they had during his absence, and they might get this thing turned around.
Sorry but nothing has been right since he came back.
Those are my thoughts.

I’m predicting:

Lots of complaining about officiating
Lots of complaining about Izzo
I don’t expect to lose but if we do the B1G conspiracy thing will be mentioned
Lots of complaining about Fran’s coaching and player rotation
Some completely irrational fans posting
And a Hawkeye win
You are probably correct in your predictions. To say we need a win today is an understatement. We have to hit our 3s, block out/rebound, and not turn the ball over. Hawks by 8.

Reactions: WSC72
Sparty here, to monitor the real time game posts, will be checking it for accuracy.
Of course, if it isnt going well for the visiting team, I will be switching over to the Yankee/Phillies ST game .

Reactions: hawksense and WSC72
Sparty here, to monitor the real time game posts, will be checking it for accuracy.
Of course, if it isnt going well for the visiting team, I will be switching over to the Yankee/Phillies ST game .
Accuracy?

Nothing but the truth spoken here.

Michigan State is a different team than the one we lost to in EL.

I don't see this going well.

giphy.gif

The hawks have been a big negative on the hedge defense out front. msu with two buckets off it early

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT