ADVERTISEMENT

*****Mich St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

EO86aG.gif

I'm not giving Fran any credit for this win. If you want to then go right ahead.
Who gives a **** what you think or do.
I'm here to tell you and others to suck it!
Freaken bunch of selfish twits who put their feeling ahead of the team. GTFO!

Not IMO, but I have thought that all year. He just needs to get stronger in all aspects of his game.

Can the Swarm come up with $1 million...If Kris slips into 2nd round, he'd still be able to make pretty good money in the G-league. Possible the tail off in his 3pt shooting might give some teams a pause.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Who gives a **** what you think or do.
I'm here to tell you and others to suck it!
Freaken bunch of selfish twits who put their feeling ahead of the team. GTFO!
You aren't on the team. You're a fan that chooses to look the other way when our coach acts like a fool over and over again.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
All of you bitches who have been tallking shit about Kris need to punch yourselves in the face repeatedly. Stupid fuks.

26/8/4. 3 steals and a block too. Not bad for such a "softie"

Kris is the best player, without question.

Perkins is the key to success though, IMO. They go how he goes. Especially when Kris draws so much attention.

You aren't on the team. You're a fan that chooses to look the other way when our coach acts like a fool over and over again.
But he gets to feel better about being a better fan then everyone else on here that just post their current assessments in a game thread of all things. One day you and I can hope to reach that level of greatness as a Hawkeye fan.

You're the done/collapse jackass from early second half. Surprised you're still watching
Doesn't mean it wasn't surreal.

And down 11 with 1 minute is still embarrassing at home.

You also have quite the track record of doucheness/pseudo husker fan in ya.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT