ADVERTISEMENT

*****Mich St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

All of you bitches who have been tallking shit about Kris need to punch yourselves in the face repeatedly. Stupid fuks.

26/8/4. 3 steals and a block too. Not bad for such a "softie"

Kris is my hero, ever since I saw him sit on the bench 100% of his Freshman year and half his Sophomore year behind PMAC and never complained. There was never a time that PMAC was better defender, rebounder, or offensive player than Kris.

Yeah,I could not under stand why he didn't foul us to put us on the line when down 3 with hardly time remaining.

Thank god he didn’t. Saved our season. That might just be what the doctor ordered to right the ship and give this team the needed swag to finish the season.

Reactions: tweeterhawk
My relationship with Iowa Basketball in a nutshell:
giphy.gif

Perkins and Sandfort were amazing. Hopefully this gets their confidence up for last few weeks of season

My only criticism of PS is a very very minor one and that’s the turnaround 15 footer. I’d much rather see him attempt a contested three than that.

I’m really not a fan of any of them shooting two’s beyond the paint, not just PS because he’s definitely one of the better ones at it. Just the risk/reward isn’t there. PS has been deadly with his three’s when he pulls up just beyond mid court.

But Sandfort was huge today!!!

My only criticism of PS is a very very minor one and that’s the turnaround 15 footer. I’d much rather see him attempt a contested three than that.

I’m really not a fan of any of them shooting two’s beyond the paint, not just PS because he’s definitely one of the better ones at it. Just the risk/reward isn’t there. PS has been deadly with his three’s when he pulls up just beyond mid court.

But Sandfort was huge today!!!
Second game he was instrumental in winning coming down to clutch shot. Patrick hit a late go ahead or tying shot two, but Payton has two now haha.

O
Maybe it goes to show you sometimes need to get out of the way and let the players decide what to run. No way he could have been making many calls when Perkins had to pull him into the huddle. Unless emotional tension is what it took to get the players to start hitting shots haha.
ok

Second game he was instrumental in winning coming down to clutch shot. Patrick hit a late go ahead or tying shot two, but Payton has two now haha.

The end of regulation everyone made some huge buckets.

It looked to me that MSU wanted to or was trying to foul but Sandfort got around the screen and released it too quick to foul.

Reactions: Hawkeyegrad2006
Kris is the best player, without question.

Perkins is the key to success though, IMO. They go how he goes. Especially when Kris draws so much attention.
Perkins and Sandfort can definitely put us over the top but if Kris doesn't deliver the team is screwed. Perkins had a nice 13 pt game vs Wiscy which led the team in scoring but Kris getting 5 instead of his usual 20 plus was the killer. Hawks just aren't deep enough to bail him out when he's not scoring usually. Luckily that was his only single digit game I believe and he was feeling under the weather

Doesn't mean it wasn't surreal.

And down 11 with 1 minute is still embarrassing at home.

You also have quite the track record of doucheness/pseudo husker fan in ya.
Ah, another dipshit who can't embrace reality. Eat shit douchebag. You're as embarrassing here as the OT board

Perkins and Sandfort can definitely put us over the top but if Kris doesn't deliver the team is screwed. Perkins had a nice 13 pt game vs Wiscy which led the team in scoring but Kris getting 5 instead of his usual 20 plus was the killer. Hawks just aren't deep enough to bail him out when he's not scoring usually. Luckily that was his only single digit game I believe and he was feeling under the weather

Very true. I’m assuming Kris gives Iowa his normal 20-26, which always seems so quiet. I don’t know if it’s his demeanor on the court or his game, maybe we’re just used to his consistency. I say Kris has been quiet this first half and I look and he’s got 10 and is the leading scorer.

Very true. I’m assuming Kris gives Iowa his normal 20-26, which always seems so quiet. I don’t know if it’s his demeanor on the court or his game, maybe we’re just used to his consistency. I say Kris has been quiet this first half and I look and he’s got 10 and is the leading scorer.
He's sneaky good and I do think his demeanor plays into it. Could be one of the most taken for granted first team all big ten Hawks ever. If he tore his acl early in the season this team would be 11-18, not 18-11

Kris is my hero, ever since I saw him sit on the bench 100% of his Freshman year and half his Sophomore year behind PMAC and never complained. There was never a time that PMAC was better defender, rebounder, or offensive player than Kris.
Kris Murray as a freshman simply was not very good. Regardless of his development, he did not belong in the game his first year.

Reactions: Ree4
Ah, another dipshit who can't embrace reality. Eat shit douchebag. You're as embarrassing here as the OT board
What reality are you trying to create now? Lets hear it. This will be good. You've been a dbag from day 1 on here.

Maybe it goes to show you sometimes need to get out of the way and let the players decide what to run. No way he could have been making many calls when Perkins had to pull him into the huddle. Unless emotional tension is what it took to get the players to start hitting shots haha.
Definitely could be something to this. Maybe Fran was crafty as a fox.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT