ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

😍❤️😘☺️😂🎶💋💕😔💖👀💜♥️💞🤺💙😚😙💗🤔💚😡😉🐵🐕‍🦺🐯🐈‍⬛🦊🐈🐆🐃🦬🐐🐂🦌🫎🐅🦊🐶🦍🐶🦧🐭🐽🐘🫓🥒🧅🥑🥔🥑🥑🧄🥖🥬🥜🥒🌽🫒🌽🫒🥖🫚🥐🫛🍖🍖🥫🧂🥮🍧🦑🍦🥢🧋🧊🍸🍻🍺🍺🏛️🪨🏗️🏤🏡🏯🏭🏪🏭🏘️🏠🏰🏩🕍🏪🚜🚙🚛⛵🛑🛞🛑⛵🛑🛟🛟🛑⛵🛑⛵🕢🕔🕢⛄⚡⛄⚡⛄⚡
christian bale GIF by Maudit

😍❤️😘☺️😂🎶💋💕😔💖👀💜♥️💞🤺💙😚😙💗🤔💚😡😉🐵🐕‍🦺🐯🐈‍⬛🦊🐈🐆🐃🦬🐐🐂🦌🫎🐅🦊🐶🦍🐶🦧🐭🐽🐘🫓🥒🧅🥑🥔🥑🥑🧄🥖🥬🥜🥒🌽🫒🌽🫒🥖🫚🥐🫛🍖🍖🥫🧂🥮🍧🦑🍦🥢🧋🧊🍸🍻🍺🍺🏛️🪨🏗️🏤🏡🏯🏭🏪🏭🏘️🏠🏰🏩🕍🏪🚜🚙🚛⛵🛑🛞🛑⛵🛑🛟🛟🛑⛵🛑⛵🕢🕔🕢⛄⚡⛄⚡⛄⚡
:)

Yeah, Iowa is gonna be in real f***ing trouble if they're gonna continue to play TRUE f***ing Fran ball where every single f***ing opponent gets a 20% shooting skill boost just for being on the same f***ing floor as Iowa.

Stop letting teams score at will on you just f***ing because.......

I watch Iowa and they can score 100 if they want to and yet it seems like outside of Clark bombing ridiculous 3s and getting pts in transition, they have to work harder for their points than their opponents....................every. single. possession.

That absolutely gets taxing as sh** and is no wonder why they're gassed and can't score in the 4th in some of these games.

They think if they score enough points, the other team will just inevitably not be able to keep up and go away on their own..........and they don't.

That's f***ing Fran Ball.

Knock it off. Knock it off now...............

You're welcome.

Reactions: Rose bowl or bust
Yeah, Iowa is gonna be in real f***ing trouble if they're gonna continue to play TRUE f***ing Fran ball where every single f***ing opponent gets a 20% shooting skill boost just for being on the same f***ing floor as Iowa.

I watch Iowa and they can score 100 if they want to and yet it seems like outside of Clark bombing ridiculous 3s and getting pts in transition, they have to work harder for their points than their opponents....................every. single. possession.

That absolutely gets taxing as sh** and is no wonder why they're gassed and can't score in the 4th in some of these games.

They think if they score enough points, the other team will just inevitably not be able to keep up and go away on their own..........and they don't.

You're welcome.
I haven't watched a men's game all year and I am glowing.

I missed the first and most of the second quarter. It looks like Molly Davis started but didn't play much - must still be sick. Iowa needs her to get over her illness as they need Davis to hopefully win the B1G season, BTT, and make a deep run in the NCAA tourney. Get better soon Molly, we need you!

Oh, and congrats Caitlin! The pressure is off now girl. Do great things from here on out!!!

You're welcome.

Mccaffery stinks

I missed the first and most of the second quarter. It looks like Molly Davis started but didn't play much - must still be sick. Iowa needs her to get over her illness as they need Davis to hopefully win the B1G season, BTT, and make a deep run in the NCAA tourney. Get better soon Molly, we need you!

Oh, and congrats Caitlin! The pressure is off now girl. Do great things from here on out!!!

i just hope they let if fly and no regrets.

Reactions: skydog0784

You're welcome.
Michigan is hitting some tough shots. Several midrange jumpers that coaches don’t like. But ORebounding and letting them get into the paint is the biggest problems.

I don't think she's sick. They're just pretty tall.

C'mon, Iowa. The Michigan player just dribbled straight to the basket and not a single Iowa player tried to stop her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT