ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 1 Thread

Does Iowa have the $$$ for portal guys at 133/141/157?

Cause the guys that develop in the room can be counted on a few fingers

I just want (one time) to see a member of the media ask Tom a really tough question - something like - "Hey Tom, what's up with the first round suckfest"?

I just want (one time) to see a member of the media ask Tom a really tough question - something like - "Hey Tom, what's up with the first round suckfest"?
Idk that suckfest is the right word, I’d prefer the question of “why do so many hawks have bone headed ending to matches in March” is there any coaching going on in the corner”

Soldano from Rutgers has been down flat on mat 8 for at least 15 min after Bullock pinned him. Not sure what happened.

Blaze is hard to score on and that was their third time wrestling. I'm just happy he survived.

i blame one person for that and it was the guy on the mat. tom was pleading with him to stay on the gas
No kidding. Time to start giving some responsibility to the athlete for how he performs. Did Brands blame Gable every time they lost?? Is anyone blaming Cael and the best coaches and system for Nago’s regression this year???

Reactions: eb05 and GableBeer
I just don't get the love fest for Siebtecht, must be a lot of Lisbon lurkers here. Some people forget he has no offense and was a good (for Iowa) scrambler and has an average or sub par mat game. He's not AA quality.

The way I see it is there's some holes to fill at 133, 141, 149, and 157 next year and if the Hawks want a team trophy they're gonna have to find some answers outside of the kid's who are currently in the room.

I just don't get the love fest for Siebtecht, must be a lot of Lisbon lurkers here. Some people forget he has no offense and was a good (for Iowa) scrambler and has an average or sub par mat game. He's not AA quality.

The way I see it is there's some holes to fill at 133, 141, 149, and 157 next year and if the Hawks want a team trophy they're gonna have to find some answers outside of the kid's who are currently in the room.
Couldn’t agree more. If we are settling for hoping for siebrecht to magically be a high AA the hawks are gonna be in big trouble

I don’t think smith has any idea what Glazier looks like. He hasn’t been close to him the whole match. What a damn joke!

Needs more Baldwin

R.39a7b58e26ddb845e3da4469ecebed1c

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT