ADVERTISEMENT

NWCA All-Star Classic tonight

I assure you that Pyles mentions the boos to DT after Iowa girl is announced. He then says something to the effect of “They aren’t fans of Iowa here are they?” DT responds, “No they are not”.
Then I stand corrected. Apologies to Grip.

Certainly no boos before, during or after the match. Just lots of cheers for her. Watch it for yourself.

(Couldn’t find a gif of crow eating)

Thoughts on Starocci being a player for 74kgs? Thought he was maybe a tier below for '24 Olympics, but damn that performance has me thinking he's going to be right there.
Maybe 28. Won’t be that close in 24. Dake Burroughs. Nolf. That’s not including kem Marinelli. And the rest that competed this past weekend. Top 5 yes. Winning it no

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
Thoughts on Starocci being a player for 74kgs? Thought he was maybe a tier below for '24 Olympics, but damn that performance has me thinking he's going to be right there.
Would love to see that match vs. Dake. I'd still give the nod to Dake at this point, but Carter seems to keep improving and I could see him surpassing the field down the road. I think JB is in the twilight of his career, and 74 doesn't seem like his ideal weight. Would also love to see Carter vs. O'Toole. I wonder if Carter or Keegan will make a 2024 run.

Would love to see that match vs. Dake. I'd still give the nod to Dake at this point, but Carter seems to keep improving and I could see him surpassing the field down the road. I think JB is in the twilight of his career, and 74 doesn't seem like his ideal weight. Would also love to see Carter vs. O'Toole. I wonder if Carter or Keegan will make a 2024 run.
Can't bet against Dake. He's a crafty old salt.

I think Burroughs run is over, and it was a good one!!

Yeah their team this year is simply ridiculous. They could reasonably be in the finals at 141, 149, 157, 174, 184, 197 and heavy.
They aren’t winning 41. Or 84. Throw that out. 25 is still a hole. Don’t forget steveson is possibly still in the mix.

They aren’t winning 41. Or 84. Throw that out. 25 is still a hole. Don’t forget steveson is possibly still in the mix.
I didn't say they'd win, only that Penn state has 7 guys ranked top 2 which is insane. Even crazier is that they could have two four timers this year. This may be the most ridiculous team of all time despite basically having 3 holes

Love kemm and marinelli but i wouldnt lump them with dake nolf burroughs or even star.
Whats is real obvious is we wont catch PSU till we get new leadership. These PSU guys have huge leaps in ability every yr. Our guys not so much.

I didn't say they'd win, only that Penn state has 7 guys ranked top 2 which is insane. Even crazier is that they could have two four timers this year. This may be the most ridiculous team of all time despite basically having 3 holes
Understand. They recruit better than anybody. Still don’t think they break the record!!

They also have top 5-10 ranked kids at every weight!! Some perform some don’t. They are running out of room!! Example. 141. Evans kasak Bartlett. 1 spot for 3 studs!! 157-84. Barr messingberg Ryder facundo Hayes. And the new recruit from New York. Then the brothers from Wisconsin. They can’t all fit.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
And the psu fans that think they know so much can put money up on that bet too!! That they don’t break the record!! They have the wisdom money talks. And it will go towards Iowa if they want in!!

Reactions: evashevsky58
Oympic trials is a different beast. Nobody thought molinaro had a chance and he beat metcalf. Anything can happen that’s why I added kem and bull!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT