ADVERTISEMENT

****Official #4 FSU vs. #16 Duke Thread****

You love likes more than Iowa football.

Aubrey Plaza What GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show

Yeah that's probably true nowadays.

(What was with the aqua colors the Coaches and staff were wearing?!?!

I missed the part where they discussed it.)

Meanwhile in Coral Gables rented stadium hour north of Coral Gables, all tied at 17, UM got ball back with 1:34 on 27 yard line and Mario Taggart ran the clock out to go to OT. With time outs. Vs trying to get 40 yards and winning field goal. The guy is one of the worst in game coaches in the biz

Meanwhile in Coral Gables rented stadium hour north of Coral Gables, all tied at 17, UM got ball back with 1:34 on 27 yard line and Mario Taggart ran the clock out to go to OT. With time outs. Vs trying to get 40 yards and winning field goal. The guy is one of the worst in game coaches in the biz
He was better as an OLine coach.

Reactions: noleclone2
The Miami cheerleaders they just showed were super hot though

I like it. But I am a Dolphin fan.

I’m impressed they managed to find a shade of teal blue that complements garnet and gold. Someone in Tallahassee is making the most of the schools’s Adobe Creative Cloud subscription—or is that the exact blue used by the Tribe?

I like it. But I am a Dolphin fan.

I’m impressed they managed to find a shade of teal blue that complements garnet and gold. Someone in Tallahassee is making the most of the schools’s Adobe Creative Cloud subscription—or is that the exact blue used by the Tribe?
Turquoise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT