ADVERTISEMENT

****Official #4 FSU vs. #16 Duke Thread****

Zero sacks all season Not sure about tfls. I see what you’re saying rewatching the game right now but still…

Both he and Verse are doing the jobs asked of them. Their impact has been far greater than the their stats would indicate. Duke has a good o-line......and when they're allowed to hold, they're very good. It was a tough matchup, but the Noles were eventually able to wear them down. Full team effort.

Both he and Verse are doing the jobs asked of them. Their impact has been far greater than the their stats would indicate. Duke has a good o-line......and when they're allowed to hold, they're very good. It was a tough matchup, but the Noles were eventually able to wear them down. Full team effort.
I remember several plays where Verse was in hot pursuit on the opposite sideline from his right end position. No sack, but involved.
As you say, they are filling their roles well.

Not hatin’, just funny:

Dallas Check This Out GIF

In that game Verse had 1 solo tackle and Fiske had three. They combined for 0.00 sacks. But y’all keep digging this post up fro October and ‘liking’ it. 🖕
Boxscore Lou is my favorite sports talk radio guy.
You can tell everything that is happening on the field by the box score.
Keep digging, indeed!

Seriously, no idea you’d be so salty, it was just funny. Don’t take it personal.

Keep digging, indeed!

Seriously, no idea you’d be so salty, it was just funny. Don’t take it personal.
They both had 0 tackles the game before

Keep digging, indeed!

This is the second time recently that someone dug up a post of mine from two months ago trying to make me look like an idiot. I don’t find it funny.

This is the second time recently that someone dug up a post of mine from two months ago trying to make me look like an idiot. I don’t find it funny.
Lol, you’re making it worse for yourself. Just take your lumps and stfu bro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT