ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official AP #26 IOWA (20-9) vs AP #1 UConn (26-1) Sweet 16 Game Thread*****

Closed the gap a bit at the end of the quarter, but the UConn's size is showing a big advantage so far. If the refs aren't going to call fouls on UConn's forwards, Hawks may be in for a long day.

Difference in the game is rebounding, but also we’ve missed about 4 layups and they’re hitting theirs.

Hawks not getting any foul calls or rebounds, game starting to slip unfortunately.

This is better than the men's game? I keep hearing the women's game is just better technically. I don't see it
I think it’s improved, but definitely not better. Reffing is terrible. Can get sloppy for long periods.

But players of Clark’s caliber are worth watching.

Yeah...

Our girls just don't play defense or rebound...

Chances of winning (or keeping it a good game) have plummeted.

Barring a lights out performance from Clark starting shortly, they're going to lose this by 20-25 points.

Still too big of a gap between the best and everyone else in women's bball

I don't usually watch women's basketball but shoving people around is still a foul right?

Barring a lights out performance from Clark starting shortly, they're going to lose this by 20-25 points.

Still too big of a gap between the best and everyone else in women's bball
The gap is not as big as you think. Uconn will be lose to Baylor by double digits. We are losing because we can't rebound and the refs have swallowed their whistles

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT