ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official AP #26 IOWA (20-9) vs AP #1 UConn (26-1) Sweet 16 Game Thread*****

I will say.. 2-1 fouls in the first half and 8-7 in the second half.. that’s annoying for anyone playing.

So, that contact was a no call in your book? Okay....

There can be contact without a foul. An offensive player can't just dribble into a defender and expect a call. This your first time watching ball? Man I figured most would be bashing Clark for her giving up on the play, but we actually have people thinking there was a foul. Crazy!

There can be contact without a foul. An offensive player can't just dribble into a defender and expect a call. This your first time watching ball? Man I figured most would be bashing Clark for her giving up on the play, but we actually have people thinking there was a foul. Crazy!
Yup, first time! When they put that ball in the metal ring thing, is that a touchdown?

What do the women have coming in for recruits? The whole team is back next year - so a good recruit might help them take the next step

Line: CONN -15.0
O/U: 156
Venue: Alamo Dome
TV: ABC
Time: 12:00 pm CT

Based on the O/U. are we looking at an 86-70 type game?

Can UConn hold the Hawks to the 70's?

Iowa is DEAD LAST in the country in DEFENSE (points per game allowed).

Iowa needs to value the ball & limit turnovers. And if Iowa gets killed on the boards, they will have no chance against the #1 team in the country.

GO HAWKS!!!

Exa7UkfVcAELvRn

Vegas always knows

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT